Dionte Taylor, WR FL offered | Syracusefan.com

Dionte Taylor, WR FL offered

CuseLegacy

Teammates plan to visit
Ryan Murray

Fort Lauderdale (FL) University School defensive tackle Maquedius Bain and teammate Dionte Taylor are two highly sought after prospects from the Sunshine State looking at Syracuse

Bain is a stud defensive tackle and is/was committed to Florida State. Has offers from everybody; Alabama, Florida, USC etc. Pretty surprising he's going to visit Syracuse.

Maybe this is finally payback for their AD/Coach who reneged on our RB job.

Really hitting them up for recruits. Skai Moore and Quincy Wilson, too.

Really hitting them up for recruits. Skai Moore and Quincy Wilson, too.

Moore has shown Syracuse no interest. I don't know anything about Wilson.

My immediate thought on Bain is that he's not going to qualify. Anyhow, rivals doesn't show him committed to FSU anymore and he's been committed to them since maybe last year. I'd be really curious to know what the deal is with FSU.

This Doug Marrone guy is alright

Moore has shown Syracuse no interest. I don't know anything about Wilson.

My immediate thought on Bain is that he's not going to qualify. Anyhow, rivals doesn't show him committed to FSU anymore and he's been committed to them since maybe last year. I'd be really curious to know what the deal is with FSU.
Found this article:

Florida State defensive tackle commitment Maquedius Bain, a four-star recruit out of Davie (Fla.) University School, told ($) that while he remains committed to the Seminoles, Florida State is not in his top five. Bain cited depth chart concerns at Florida State in saying that it probably won't be the right place for him.
----
The other issue here is that Bain, who is physically talented but incredibly raw, wants to play right away. That's about the last thing Bain, who has not played much football, needs. The proper course of action would be for him to red shirt, mature physically and learn how to play the game.
But since Bain complains about the number of defensive tackles at some schools and discusses how it might hurt his chances at early playing time, let's take a look at who is coming back at his current commitment, Florida State, and his perceived leader, Miami.
SBNation

Sounds like he's saving a spot for himself.

Apparently Bain didn't pay attention enough in school to learn the definition of the word "commitment".

Also, if the FSU coaches realize they aren't in his top 5, why not pull the offer?

DL Maquedius Bain decommits from FSU

July, 18, 2012
Jul 18
2:59
PM ET
By Corey Dowlar | ESPN.com

ESPN 150 defensive tackle Maquedius Bain's up-and-down commitment status with Florida State appears to be a little clearer now.

The four-star defensive tackle, ranked No. 41 overall in the class of 2013, officially decommitted from the Seminoles on Wednesday amid regular flirtation with other schools during the process.

Previously, Bain (Fort Lauderdale, Fla./University School of Nova Southeast) had listed a group of top schools other than Florida State -- the school to which he committed in November

While we're counting down the days until 7/24 here is Mr. Bain for you viewing enjoyment...

Imagine that kid playing next to Wayne Williams? Wow. Aaaah to dream.

I've never been inclined to call an 18 year old sir...until now.

Teammates plan to visit
Ryan Murray

Fort Lauderdale (FL) University School defensive tackle Maquedius Bain and teammate Dionte Taylor are two highly sought after prospects from the Sunshine State looking at Syracuse
Impressed with Dionte Taylor's film. He looks like a future star at the college level. Threat to score on any play plus he has nice fundamentals and great hands.

He looks like the type that would just flat out beat you down ... eat your lunch and then take your milk money ...

bain.jpg

This sweet looking child??Also TOS now shows that he has an offer from SU but with low interest.