disagreement with a friend, you can help | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

disagreement with a friend, you can help

Looked to me that Lydon snatched the ball with his right hand.
Then as he was pulling it down and getting his left hand on it, the Duke player hit his left arm.
That forced his left hand to slap the ball...fortunately right to Battle.

I talked to Tyler tonight. He tipped it over to Battle. The rest is history.

Never even noticed he didn't have full control until now. He did seemingly tip it his way, or allow it. I thought he passed it, but definitely wasn't a clean rebound, and pass. Tip pass you could argue.

I talked to Tyler tonight. He tipped it over to Battle. The rest is history.
I know that is what he says. That wasn't the question. There is a reason that the vast majority of people that were watching think he lost the ball.

No way, unless you wanted overtime. Nowhere near enough time for the pass, setup, and shot.
Yeah, Battle was wide open, but there were two Duke players in the way. It would have been a tough pass to thread the needle on a dead sprint with time expiring.

Yeah, Battle was wide open, but there were two Duke players in the way. It would have been a tough pass to thread the needle on a dead sprint with time expiring.

If he had stopped dead 10-15 feet behind the line, he could easily have gotten that to Battle, but it worked out the way it played out. You might be right though, stopping and passing might have cut into the time sufficient to prevent a shot.

Maybe we should have the FBI look into this and comment on this....wait,they won't comment on ongoing investigations

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom