Disappointed...... | Syracusefan.com

Disappointed......

corpjet

Board Prophet
the way we are finishing the season......and I guess the overall season...

Cant lose to MTSU, need to win the close ones and yet another year we ED doesn't play the whole season...

Our season ending early will mean prime pickings if someone really wants Dino......on the other hand there will be nothing left for the staff to do but concentrate on recruiting for 2018 (yes I know there are blackouts)...

oh what could have been...

the way we are finishing the season...and I guess the overall season...

Cant lose to MTSU, need to win the close ones and yet another year we ED doesn't play the whole season...

Our season ending early will mean prime pickings if someone really wants Dino...on the other hand there will be nothing left for the staff to do but concentrate on recruiting for 2018 (yes I know there are blackouts)...

2018...they are already hard at work recruiting for 2019.

The team clearly hit a wall last week. There is nothing left in the tank. Let’s hope we can finish with a really good recruiting class.

playtime-is-over-back-to-the-salt-mines.jpg

This is how i feel.

the way we are finishing the season...and I guess the overall season...

Our season ending early will mean prime pickings if someone really wants Dino...on the other hand there will be nothing left for the staff to do but concentrate on recruiting for 2018 (yes I know there are blackouts)...

At this point no one really wants Dino

The team clearly hit a wall last week. There is nothing left in the tank. Let’s hope we can finish with a really good recruiting class.
Nothing left in the tank... really! That is so lame! These are college kids, does Clemson have nothing left in the tank? Such a weird comment.

Nothing left in the tank... really! That is so lame! These are college kids, does Clemson have nothing left in the tank? Such a weird comment.
Is Clemson playing it’s 3rd string safeties and QB? 2nd string running back and missing multiple depth players on the D-Line, no? Ah yeah so it’s a pretty fair statement to say some of our lower talent level kids are being overplayed and don’t have much left.

I've always been impressed with poster's extensive knowledge of the injury/suspension situations and depth charts of other programs.
The internet is amazing :)

I like Dino, but are people really concerned that schools will come after Dino after 4-8 and at best 5-7 seasons? Heck, we were 4-8 under Shafer

Which is why when the score was somewhere around 41-3 I was wondering why Bennett and Franklin were still in the game. We're not winning at that point, so sit the guys that are worn down or nursing "owies" and get some young guys in.

So dumb, these are 18-22 yo kids that play every 7 days. Maybe it's the stadfs tanks we need to look at.

There were numerous posters who wanted Shafer extended during his first year.

I like Dino, but are people really concerned that schools will come after Dino after 4-8 and at best 5-7 seasons? Heck, we were 4-8 under Shafer

AD’s don’t use W/L records as the reason for hiring coaches. That’s the shiny thing they hold in front for fans to understand.

Fans who can’t see the difference between 4-8 under Babers and 4-8 under Shafer

Is Clemson playing it’s 3rd string safeties and QB? 2nd string running back and missing multiple depth players on the D-Line, no? Ah yeah so it’s a pretty fair statement to say some of our lower talent level kids are being overplayed and don’t have much left.

Even if Clemson was, might there be a difference between clemsons 2/3 stringers and ours?

Nah prolly totally the same IMO.

We seem to have a disproportionate amount of injury issues compared to other programs year after year.

Does our fast paced system contribute to this?? It’s no secret that defensive players don’t get proper rest in our system. That’s my concern. Football was never designed to be played at this pace. Unfortunately, we cannot compete with the bigger programs unless we play this gimmicky offense.

So dumb, these are 18-22 yo kids that play every 7 days. Maybe it's the staffs tanks we need to look at.
This is a really good point, although not in the way that you mean it.

I think his phone will def ring......whether he takes a job we will see but ADs will inquire on his availability...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom