Disappointing to see UK and UNC both win... | Syracusefan.com

Disappointing to see UK and UNC both win...

RF2044

Living Legend
...UK was in control the last few minutes--no surprise they won--but Carolina was gift wrapped the game by the officials. Wow, what a screw job down the stretch.

Too bad--would have liked to see one or both go down.

carolina winning was good for us. dont wanna see them as the 2 in east.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk

...UK was in control the last few minutes--no surprise they won--but Carolina was gift wrapped the game by the officials. Wow, what a screw job down the stretch.

Too bad--would have liked to see one or both go down.
Whether it was a block or a charge, something had to get called there.

carolina winning was good for us. dont wanna see them as the 2 in east.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk

I know, I know--I work with a huge UNC fan, so I had selfish reasons after we lost last night.

Just about ready to sit down and watch the Duke game. I've got to put on my actor's cap 'cause my wife is a big-time Duke fan. I always pretend to root for them... I always wonder if she can see through me though. As for UNC, glad to see them win one but any loss now and that would be just fine. I believe they are now a solid one seed regardless of what happens. How about a non-duke/unc final!!

Just about ready to sit down and watch the Duke game. I've got to put on my actor's cap 'cause my wife is a big-time Duke fan. I always pretend to root for them... I always wonder if she can see through me though. As for UNC, glad to see them win one but any loss now and that would be just fine. I believe they are now a solid one seed regardless of what happens. How about a non-duke/unc final!!

I'm in a similar boat--my wife is an Ohio State grad.

Always have to put up a slight false pretense about being supportive, but it kills me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom