Jalen Brunson
Monte Morris

Michael Brown
Anthony Harris
Tony Scott
Richard Manning
Bobby Lazor
Mike Jones

LOL nobody mentions the Julius Hodge meltdown lol.

Agree that Kenny Anderson is the most disappointing, followed by Marbury to me. Marbury was just pre-internet but everyone pretty much knew he was going to Syracuse -- than all of a sudden Bobby Kremins strikes again! I take solace in knowing the chemistry on the 95-96 may not have been as good with him. Kenny though -- still hurts.

Almost everyone on my list has already been named,

Earl Belcher
Sam Perkins
Sid Green
Kenny Anderson
Julius Hodge (it hurt at the time)
Stephon Marbury
Anthony Davis

I don’t get as worked up about things as I used to...

Almost everyone on my list has already been named,

Earl Belcher
Sam Perkins
Sid Green
Kenny Anderson
Julius Hodge (it hurt at the time)
Stephon Marbury
Anthony Davis

I don’t get as worked up about things as I used to...
I didn't think we offered Earl Belcher

I didn't think we offered Earl Belcher
If we didn’t, we should have. Hated to see him star for them for 4 years. People don’t understand how strong the rivalry with the Bonnies was back then.

If we didn’t, we should have. Hated to see him star for them for 4 years. People don’t understand how strong the rivalry with the Bonnies was back then.
I don't think he would have got anywhere near the same opportunity here that he got there. We had Brynes, Shack and Orr. Tough to find minutes.

I don't think he would have got anywhere near the same opportunity here that he got there. We had Brynes, Shack and Orr. Tough to find minutes.
Agreed. Him not coming to Syracuse ended up not being important at all. But I was a city guy, saw him play a lot in HS (mostly because Marty Headd verbaled to Syracuse early and I wanted to see him play), knew he was really good and I hated seeing him go to a big rival.

By the way, I researched things and you are right, Syracuse never recruited him.

Belcher remembers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom