Dispute this | Syracusefan.com

Dispute this

Cuse_1999

2nd String
JG - Worse at getting a positive out of a drive than even Cooney was. And that is saying something

FH - Approaching Kaleb territory.

AW - Good 1st half player. Disappears in 2nd half. Shoots fade away FT's.

DC - 2 inch vert. Slow and uncoordinated

TR - Mid major player. And an average one at that

TT - Will be good

TB - Jury out

TL - Only complete player on the team

PC - Weak retinas

For as bad as Howard was, I'm surprised Gillon had such a long leash. How many missed layups and bad shots can a guy get before he gets taken out of the game? I'm pretty sure all 14 of his shots were layups too. Roberson and Battle should have gotten more of Gillon/Howard's minutes today.

Gillon was 4-14 today and his last made layup almost rimmed out when no one even defended him since the game was already decided. His offensive foul in the last minute sums up his game today. Out of control and shooting to shoot, not to make.

Worst of all, Gillon took more shots than Lydon. A good PG needs to think to himself, "alright I'm having a bad day, let me find the guy who shot 92.3% from the field and maybe get him some more looks since my shots clearly aren't falling."

GMac's poor recruiting is starting to rear its ugly head.

He needs to go. Sorry fanboys. Our program is going to be in the shitter for years to come with him recruiting. He's not good at that, or coaching. He's isn't built for either. Oh, but he made 6 threes. Is what it is.

Gillon's passing it to Taurean Thompson with 25 seconds on the clock down, what 5?

Guys, we don't have an offense. We don't have a coach that sets up plays. These are kids that would still start and succeed on 99% of other teams in the country.

Let's start being real about things.

He needs to go. Sorry fanboys. Our program is going to be in the shitter for years to come with him recruiting. He's not good at that, or coaching. He's isn't built for either. Oh, but he made 6 threes. Is what it is.

We need to bring in a Troy Weaver. That man deserves a statue for saving us when we were in a recruiting abyss.

GMac's poor recruiting is starting to rear its ugly head.

Why is he being allowed this much leash then recuriting wise? Hop or Red or even JB should be putting in more time if Gmac isn't ready or struggling to recruit at this level. It's not like we have a 2 person coaching staff.

Our future is dim - our best player has had 1 good game - we cannot move forward with Howard and we don't have a replacement for years - next year could get real ugly - and it's been like this for a while - this could easily have been a 4 year run with no tourney if we didn't miraculously get in last year

Why is he being allowed this much leash then recuriting wise? Hop or Red or even JB should be putting in more time if Gmac isn't ready or struggling to recruit at this level. It's not like we have a 2 person coaching staff.

We have a bunch of great guys whose loyalty to each other extends far beyond basketball. When things are good, it's great for everyone. When things are bad, it gets worse.

I don't know why we ever applaud 5th year transfers with JB either. They're older, less gifted freshman to the zone.

Falling behind, inexplicably, in recruitment/paired with a stubborn old coach is destroying what should be an ageless/indestructible program.

I don't know why we ever applaud 5th year transfers with JB either. They're older, less gifted freshman to the zone.

Falling behind, inexplicably, in recruitment/paired with a stubborn old coach is destroying what should be an ageless/indestructible program.

You have to go that route when guys are leaving early who shouldn't be.

I understand that with White's addition.

I just think we should've more aggressively pursued other HS point guard options after we'd already known Kaleb was a whiff and Gbinije was leaving.

I understand that with White's addition.

I just think we should've more aggressively pursued other HS point guard options after we'd already known Kaleb was a whiff and Gbinije was leaving.

We absolutely should have, not sure why we didn't.

We absolutely should have, not sure why we didn't.

That's why I'm no long hesitant in thinking we should clean house.

JG - Worse at getting a positive out of a drive than even Cooney was. And that is saying something

FH - Approaching Kaleb territory.

AW - Good 1st half player. Disappears in 2nd half. Shoots fade away FT's.

DC - 2 inch vert. Slow and uncoordinated

TR - Mid major player. And an average one at that

TT - Will be good

TB - Jury out

TL - Only complete player on the team

PC - Weak retinas
Look at the bright side. We have 4 cupcakes in a row so we have 2 weeks to fool people again.

Was PC on the bench? At the game and didn't see him.

wouldn't be a surprise? There is a very good chance we lose that game too
I know encarn word beat them by 31 last year and they beat us by 12. I nev heard of encarn word before that.

Mali left early, only guy we knew we were going to lose. Put Mali on this team and we're not much better.