Class of 2025 - DL Eric Thomas (FL) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (6/25/24) | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 DL Eric Thomas (FL) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (6/25/24)

Is it any different than being waitlisted at Harvard and then accepting their offer after a few other kids decide to go to Yale? I don’t know, but I hope he holds grudges.
I think it's quite different. A mass non-personal process of thousands of individuals vs personal recruiting for 30 spots. One gets emails and the other gets rejected on a much more personal level.

I think it's quite different. A mass non-personal process of thousands of individuals vs personal recruiting for 30 spots. One gets emails and the other gets rejected on a much more personal level.
Yes, it is definitely different in that respect. But I wonder if that would ultimately matter once he gets that “Harvard” (FSU) offer. Who knows. Hopefully we don’t find out or he rebuffs any last minute offers.

Does that mean he’s an SEC level DL?
I'm curious if these guys with 1 year left in High school what their GPA is and if they can maintain it till Graduation. I think Syracuse requires either 3.25 or 3.5.

perfect...the next step is providing a definition of apoplectic so that I know if i need to feel offended.
It means the end of the world - like that famous Martin Sheen movie Apoplectic Now.

Awkward Wink GIF by reactionseditor

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DolphinDad

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom