Class of 2020 - DL Isaiah Raikes (NJ) Portal from USC to Auburn | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 DL Isaiah Raikes (NJ) Portal from USC to Auburn

Hole pluggers need apply
1703302496006.jpeg

Our next transfer

Can he play on the offensive line? Our offensive line is dreadful. Everyone one on our offensive line replaceable. If it doesn’t change, our offense won’t change no matter who the quarterback is. As it currently exists, we won’t beat any decent team next year. it’s the biggest reason we can’t keep our quarterbacks healthy.

Can he play on the offensive line? Our offensive line is dreadful. Everyone one on our offensive line replaceable. If it doesn’t change, our offense won’t change no matter who the quarterback is. As it currently exists, we won’t beat any decent team next year. it’s the biggest reason we can’t keep our quarterbacks healthy.
OL will be addressed, and no, not everyone needs to be replaced. You add 2 really good starters to that line and it can work wonders.

OL will be addressed, and no, not everyone needs to be replaced. You add 2 really good starters to that line and it can work wonders.
Yeah. Im pretty confident Wohlabaugh will be fine.

Also that Cruz and Reed, with another off-season, (which Reed did not have this year), will be ok too.

Not confident in the final two spots, which is where we can hopefully find a couple portal kids before spring game

Also that Cruz and Reed, with another off-season, (which Reed did not have this year), will be ok too.

Not confident in the final two spots, which is where we can hopefully find a couple portal kids before spring game
I’m with you - you add 2 quality guards to shore up the middle and I think you’re going to see a dramatic improvement. And then if we do add a portal Tackle it wouldn’t hurt to put the pressure on Cruz and Wohlobaugh.

I think 3 portal guys to fight for 2 spots. But we need Roadgradders. Big time

I know Enrique Cruz is a board favorite but he's a guy that is either going to really improve or be benched. He's clearly a competitor and I'm rooting for him but I don't think he played to his potential this season (which is true for a lot of guys).

Reed is a big guy. Was not easily knocked backwards. A full season in S&C and some coaching up and he will be a strong anchor to the oline.

yup, give that dude 9 months of attention to detail of his diet, accountability to his weight and relentlessness to stick with it (shed 30-50lbs) and he could be a BEAST

It would shock him to know he could do that and still come out the other side stronger and more muscular...
When your injured it’s hard to manage your weight. If he’s healthy, he can train.

It’s 2 states. It’s not bad either. The problem is quality.
Yeah I mean it was very limited the kids were were landing from PA/NJ/NY/NE that PSU offered or wanted.

With Chappel and Betrand visiting I hope we are going to hear about a visit here scheduled for Raikes. Get an A and M 3 for 1 special.
Any more information on this recuit if there is interest? If we could get this kid or that JUCO DT, we would be pretty much be set for our D-line , plus we got the commit from "Tank" Wilson.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom