Class of 2019 - DL Jaquaze Sorrells (FL) DeCommits from Florida | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 DL Jaquaze Sorrells (FL) DeCommits from Florida

Wow. Surprised we offered. Swag Daddy (Monroe) must be working this kid. I'm guessing he has some interest if they threw an offer at him.

Wow. Surprised we offered. Swag Daddy (Monroe) must be working this kid. I'm guessing he has some interest if they threw an offer at him.
Well things have worked out pretty well for Cordell Hudson. Looks like Sorrells has taken notice. ;)

Who cares if a kid is committed. Means nothing till signing day.

This is true and it never hurts to throw an offer out and see what happens. Especially with a kid thats 2 years away from signing.

My post was more about him being a FL kid that is already committed to FL and has other big time offers. Monroe must have him at least listening to the pitch if we offered.

Largo HS has a few D-1 prospects. Good HS to build a relationship. SU has been alerted about another player there that has Cuse interest. Gotta withhold the name publicly right now.

That broken heart emoji and the 'wonderful university of Florida' statement make me believe his offer may have been pulled.
upload_2017-12-31_15-14-27.gif

#STRecruiting Notebook 1-22-19 - SportsTalk

Alabama coach Nick Saban had an in home visit tonight with DL Jaquaze Sorrells. Penn State had a pair of defensive line coaches in earlier in the day. He will visit Penn State this weekend and Alabama the following weekend. He took his official visit to USC this past weekend.

Just thought this was interesting.

Interesting because it could bump a recent d-line pick-up by PSU out?

Signed with S. Carolina but never qualified...so now committing to TCU?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom