Class of 2022 - DL Kevin Jobity (NY) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (2/2/22) | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 DL Kevin Jobity (NY) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (2/2/22)

Thats actually a pretty lousy rating. ESPN is the worse. They don't do much research.
247 is only a little better.

Forget about listing a player UB took as the fourth best player in the state. UB as his only FBS level offer.

They have Jobity and Cruz as the 9th and 10th best players in the state but their national numbers are not in sync with their state numbers so they appear much lower in this list of the top players in NYS class of 2022.

And they list a bunch of players more than once in the database. It is obvious no one is reviewing the data and that no one cares about the data for the state. A bunch of the players listed have committed to schools but the database has not been updated to reflect this (Rino to ND, Tyler Baker to Navy, Niquan Williams to UMass, Charlie McKee to StonyBrook, Jordan Jackson to Central Connecticut, etc). They still have Zion Tracy listed as class of 2022 when he reclassified to 2023 a month or two ago.

I would be embarrassed to have such bad information featured so prominently.

247 is only a little better.

Forget about listing a player UB took as the fourth best player in the state. UB as his only FBS level offer.

They have Jobity and Cruz as the 9th and 10th best players in the state but their national numbers are not in sync with their state numbers so they appear much lower in this list of the top players in NYS class of 2022.

And they list a bunch of players more than once in the database. It is obvious no one is reviewing the data and that no one cares about the data for the state. A bunch of the players listed have committed to schools but the database has not been updated to reflect this (Rino to ND, Tyler Baker to Navy, Niquan Williams to UMass, Charlie McKee to StonyBrook, Jordan Jackson to Central Connecticut, etc). They still have Zion Tracy listed as class of 2022 when he reclassified to 2023 a month or two ago.

I would be embarrassed to have such bad information featured so prominently.

With Dohn in charge does that surprise you?

Saw this. 2022 DE at Maryvale HS, Buffalo NY. No offer yet.
#44 KEVIN JOBITY 2022, DE MARYVALE HS, CHEEKTOWAGA, NY
6' 4" 255 SR STATS: 68 TACKLES, 25 TFL, 7 SACKS, 3 FF in 9 GAMES

ASSETS PER HUDL FILM:
VERY QUICK OFF SNAP
DECENT SPEED
AGGRESSIVE
GOOD TACKLING FORM
FIGHTS OFF DBL TEAMS TO GET TO RB/QB
CAN CATCH AND RUN THE BALL
BLOCKS WELL ON O STAYING WITH MAN THROUGH PLAY

PUT HIM IN WEIGHT THE ROOM

Last edited:
Dang he can move! Very exciting DL prospect.

And here’s the thing:

He may not be the fastest dude in the 100 -
But he’s likely one of the fastest maybe 6-8 guys on the team, since they’ve got him in the 4x1 relay.

So that’s hella impressive, especially for a big dude like him.

I was never fast enough for the 4 x 1, and only rarely got put into the 4 x 2, if we needed a guy and all the many faster dudes had maxed their quota for events.

I did a lot of 4 x 400 (even though those fast guys were also faster than me at 400 - see: event quotas), and every 4 x 800, since the open 800 was my main event.

Anyway - this dude is a very solid get.