Class of 2022 - DL Kevin Jobity (NY) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (2/2/22) | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 DL Kevin Jobity (NY) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (2/2/22)

Steven Clark wasn't 300 lbs, but he and Chris Slayton were great together, with Ruff as a backup.
Had Steven not been injured, that would have gone down as one of the best D Lines we've ever had. They had size and speed.
Still one of the better HS hudl's I've seen for a DL prospect. Steven - that kid could move for his size.

Best still is Harold Brantley, he decommitted to Missouri late in the 2012 class but his hudl video was ridiculous. It was all on offense of him as a fullback but reminded me of watching a Godzilla film where the other players were the buildings lol.

Still one of the better HS hudl's I've seen for a DL prospect. Steven - that kid could move for his size.

Best still is Harold Brantley, he decommitted to Missouri late in the 2012 class but his hudl video was ridiculous. It was all on offense of him as a fullback but reminded me of watching a Godzilla film where the other players were the buildings lol.
Remember really wanting that kid. Was curious how his career turned out. Unfortunately it sounds like a car accident derailed his career.

Harold Brantley - Football - University of Missouri Athletics

1643741332956.png

Really excited for getting this Jobity kid. I think he is going to be productive for us. Probably not in 2022, but after that I expect good things once he learns the position better and adds even more strength. Great sleeper pick-up!

Has anyone answered the question of what prompted him to start playing football so late?
His HS football coach saw him in the hallway and talked him into it. Sounds like the only reason Kevin was willing to give it a shot was because COVID had pushed football into being a spring sport last year. He played soccer in the fall.

He reluctantly gave football a shot and experienced immediate success. So much that he decided to play football instead of soccer his senior season.

This all happened in the past 12 months. If it wasn’t for COVID, he never would have given football a try.

Awesome story, Nice to something good that happened because of this awful disease.