Class of 2025 - DL Landon Rink (TX) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 DL Landon Rink (TX) Offered

Can't say we aren't going against the big boys.
OFFERED> LANDON RINK 2025 CY-FAIR HS, CYPRESS, TX
DL 6' 3" 275 4 STAR**** SHOULD BE A 5 IMO, DON"T KNOW HOW YOU GET ANY BETTER
F9knMtNWoAAXV5a

landon rink 4
From the moment I was born you have been there for me my whole life. I miss you so much Meemaw. I’m Glad you are in a better place now. Love you most.

ASSETS PER HUDL FILM
>BEFORE THE EVALUATION, I HAVE TO SAY LANDON IS THE BEST PASS RUSHER I HAVE COVERED IN A LONG TIME. HIS ENERGY, QUICKNESS, SPEED AND EXCEPTIONAL ATHLETIC ABILITY ARE AMAZING> A TRUE FOOTBALL PLAYER/ PLEASE WATCH HIS FILM TO SEE WHAT I AM WRITING ABOUT> WE GET HIM, WE'RE VERY FORTUNATE!
VERY HIGH FB IQ
100% EVERY PLAY
VERY QUICK
ACROSS LOS IN A BLINK
LOVES TO SPEND ALL HIS TIME SACKING THE QB OR TACKLING WHOMEVER HAS THE BALL
THE ONLY WAT TO TRY AND STOP HIM IS A DOUBLE TEAM AND HE STILL FIGHTS THEM OFF AND MAKES THE TACKLE
EXCEPTIONAL PASS RUSHER
PLAYS ANGRY
GREAT HANDS
CATCHES THE BALL
ONE PLAY AT TIGHT END IN FILM CATCHES AND RUNS FOR A TD

EXCEPTIONAL OFFER

·

Last edited:
Eww - what a horrible list of schools - all those options and that’s his list? Nasty

Eww - what a horrible list of schools - all those options and that’s his list? Nasty
I can't believe a Texas kid would select *Checks Notes* a local school, a perennial conference power, and arguably a top 2 team in the country.

I can't believe a Texas kid would select *Checks Notes* a local school, a perennial conference power, and arguably a top 2 team in the country.
All that may be true and yet I still stand by my assessment.

As a Texas alum, if two of your top three choices are OU and A&M you either have extremely terrible taste or you are really mad at UT (and still have terrible taste).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JYCUSE12

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom