Class of 2023 - DL Rashard Perry (NY) COMMITTED / SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (4/9/22) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 DL Rashard Perry (NY) COMMITTED / SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (4/9/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something to look out for.

Rashard has a teammate, a ball hawking defensive back named Jayden Lewis who got an offer from BC in late January. 6’0, 190 pounds. Reported 4.34 40. If that time is legit. It would not surprise me if we end up offering him as well.
Wonder why BC didn't offer Perry?

If we accept his commitment, that means he is academically eligible, yes? Having a Jaelin Moss flashback.

BS its Nadarius Fagan's brother
Maybe the grandson of Buffalo's late great Rick James ?
music video funk GIF by Rick James

Talk about a man of few words. I am happy to say I had a good visit, I have officially committed. Alright then…sweet. Sounds talented. This is the first guy I have heard it stated he may be hard to keep. A good problem to have. Lets see how the staff handles him.

By the way is there another commitment coming as well? Someone locked the other thread and it lloks like there were comments about a potential croot on the O side?

By the way is there another commitment coming as well? Someone locked the other thread and it lloks like there were comments about a potential croot on the O side?

No. Just the 1.

If we accept his commitment, that means he is academically eligible, yes? Having a Jaelin Moss flashback.
I read somewhere that he has a 96 avg. I thought it was in the Post standard article, but I checked and it wasn't there. Maybe someone else can verify that he is a good student as well as football player.

Kid looks like a monster with room to grow. Talk about good weight! Jeez! Love it.

Reposting your link as it is directing to a subscription offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom