Class of 2023 - DL Rashard Perry (NY) COMMITTED / SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (4/9/22) | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 DL Rashard Perry (NY) COMMITTED / SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (4/9/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
F2CDEDAF-45F6-443B-ACA9-FFB6CAF61004.jpeg

Just uses his brute strength to make plays. Would be a beast with better technique, but he does do a great job of getting under the OL’s pad almost every snap…and Once he gets the OL off balance, it is over. Just bull rushes to the ball.

Don’t know how twitchy he is, but if he is, we’re looking at a guy who can dominate a game like Freeney.

Lets say we average 20 HS kids a year sure would be nice to land 7 or so from PA NY and NJ
Sure, if they're good enough to be ACC caliber. If they're not, then I would rather get ACC caliber talent from Georgia and other places that we target.

Last edited:
Sure, if they're good enough to be ACC calendar. If they're not, then I would rather get ACC caliber talent from Georgia and other places that we target.
It does seem like 2023 and 2024 are strong classes for NYS so no surprise Cuse is doing their homework and getting these guys to visit/potentially commit.

Wait…

Was he recruited as DL, Edge or LB?

He’s already LB sized, college or pro.

What’s he projecting towards?

This kid has some crazy upside from what we’re used to seeing

Sure, if they're good enough to be ACC caliber. If they're not, then I would rather get ACC caliber talent from Georgia and other places that we target.

The 3 star sunbelt kid might be better coached and has practiced and played more games but a raw Upstate NY kid can often have better upside in 2 years.

The 3 star sunbelt kid might be better coached and has practiced and played more games but a raw Upstate NY kid can often have better upside in 2 years.

"Might"

"Can often"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online