Do I even watch the DVR of Cincinnati? | Syracusefan.com

Do I even watch the DVR of Cincinnati?

SoBeCuse

Living Legend
I was out of town with conflicts Fri/Sat and DVR'd Fri AND Sat night in hopes SU would make it that far. I knew the result Fri then finally read the board this morning. I'm thinking don't watch if I don't want to throw up.

i'm thinking the difference between watching the second half knowing we already lost and watching the second half pretty damn slam sure we're losing is like comparing cheez doodles to cheez jax. a little different in texture but pretty much the same result in the mouth.

LOL. Then it's settled. Thursday a clean slate. Torturing myself watching the seniors stink it up again, getting out-hustled, rebounding woes, etc. would be the definition of insanity.

Don't watch, and don't waste space on your DVR. Delete immediately.

You can watch the last 10 minutes of it and then wonder how we were ever down 17 to the Bearcats. :p

Cheers,
Neil

If you don't care to lose two hours of your life, then watch it.

youve seen the 1st half before anyway, team gets ridiculously hot from 3 against the zone and all you can do is laugh. including a banked 3. then their next game they cant throw a rock in the ocean.

Watch it, but only if you actually want to break things.

I was out of town with conflicts Fri/Sat and DVR'd Fri AND Sat night in hopes SU would make it that far. I knew the result Fri then finally read the board this morning. I'm thinking don't watch if I don't want to throw up.

Don't listen to these people SoBeCuse--absolutely 100% you must watch it as a longtime 'Cuse fan. Dion Waiters not only had the best SU individual performance in at least two years, but it was one of the great Big East Tournament individual efforts in the history of the Tourney. Dion was in one of those crazy "zones" (think Jordan in that one Finals game years ago), where just about every three he threw up (regardless of the distance) went in. As you may have seen in the box he ended up 7-10, and the 7 made were the 2nd most in tourney history. And of course the 28 was a career-high as you probably read.

And one other reason you may want to watch it---with a mere 1:15 left, SU was down 10, and Cincy had the ball---the game was "over"!!! Unbelievably, they had a sensational comeback and actually got the ball back with 15 seconds left only down 3, so with a chance to tie and send to OT (and the way Dion was shooting, a very good chance to tie!). Unfortunately, Cronin made the wise move to foul intentionally, Dion accidentally made the 2nd free throw and that was all she wrote. I was at the game, but very glad I had it on DVR to watch a second time, particulary Dion's performance.

Don't listen to these people SoBeCuse--absolutely 100% you must watch it as a longtime 'Cuse fan. Dion Waiters not only had the best SU individual performance in at least two years, but it was one of the great Big East Tournament individual efforts in the history of the Tourney. Dion was in one of those crazy "zones" (think Jordan in that one Finals game years ago), where just about every three he threw up (regardless of the distance) went in. As you may have seen in the box he ended up 7-10, and the 7 made were the 2nd most in tourney history. And of course the 28 was a career-high as you probably read.

And one other reason you may want to watch it---with a mere 1:15 left, SU was down 10, and Cincy had the ball---the game was "over"!!! Unbelievably, they had a sensational comeback and actually got the ball back with 15 seconds left only down 3, so with a chance to tie and send to OT (and the way Dion was shooting, a very good chance to tie!). Unfortunately, Cronin made the wise move to foul intentionally, Dion accidentally made the 2nd free throw and that was all she wrote. I was at the game, but very glad I had it on DVR to watch a second time, particulary Dion's performance.

Are you a lawyer?! You convinced me and thanks for taking the time to post.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom