Do Teams Respect us right now? | Syracusefan.com

Do Teams Respect us right now?

GooseMutt

All Conference
Wonder what current perception is. We are very hard on ourselves because of or consistent high expectations colliding with an unusual season. There is no doubt in my mind that we really can beat any team if we are on. Period. And our ability and inconsistency makes us dangerous to anyone. Our program (at least in my mind) is and has been elite for decades. Wonder how others see us right now.

We have made 2 Final Fours in the last 5 years.
We have national respect. Our problems are for fans of the program who follow the daily grind and see recruiting.

Mediocre regular seasons are annoying but as long as we make the tournament I really don't care.
I just want a winning product which plays good basketball.
Teams like Duke, Kansas, Kentucky, North Carolina don't give a chit about us but national programs respect our brand.

"Bonasera, Bonasera what have I ever done to make you treat me so disrespectfully? If you’d come to me in friendship, then this scum that ruined your daughter would be suffering this very day. And if by chance an honest man like yourself should make enemies, then they would become my enemies. And then they would fear you."

Who cares? What is the thought process of a question like this knowing that there isn't an answer that could even remotely be correct or incorrect. Dumb, dumb, dumb. Seriously, what is your point with a question like this? Of course opponets respect us, we have beaten some good teams and we are Syracuse. Why wouldn't They? We are also coached by a HOF coach with some legit talent on board.

What! I'm sorry I know it's been a rough year but good lord we've been to two final fours in past 5 years, we aren't DePaul for christ sake, tighten up the skirt and suck it up. Bunch of nonsense with stuff like this. So sick of it.

So sick of the defeatest, woe is me, do opponents resect us crap around here. I hope Duke doesn't because we will work their ass if they don't. That said coach k is too smart for that.

And again other programs are always working to get better as well, trying to achieve the sucesss that we have had as a program

I am pretty secure in the fact that Duke knows they can easily lose on Wednesday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom