Do we lose another game? | Syracusefan.com

Do we lose another game?

We cant lose to anybody other than FSU and Clemson if we want bowl.

Next week is huge, Bc is a must win, I was kind hoping we would have a bye next week, but hey got to get ready fast.

Bama should be in their own league right now.
Only because they are afraid to play us.*

Say it again tomorrow and I will be more realistic but tonight, Bama sucks! P.S. I actually like Bama, just not as much as Syracuse.

One because they are afraid to play us.*

Say it again tomorrow and I will be more realistic but tonight, Bama sucks! P.S. I actually like Bama, just not as much as Syracuse.

I know, I'm just saying, I thought Ten could give them a game today, and Bama wins by 32. They should just switch places with the Browns and join The afc north.

I know that I am crazy but I have thought we would be 4-4 at the bye. I think we make 6-6...maybe even 7-5.

Its still a realistic possibility, lets hope Dino has them ready off the huge win, I have a feeling he will.

I know, I'm just saying, I thought Ten could give them a game today, and Bama wins by 32. They should just switch places with the Browns and join The afc north.
I thought Tennessee was overrated but to lose by 32 is beyond what I thought.

Fully agree, Bama could play with most NFL teams right now. I have to be careful about wanting them to switch with a current team, my Giants are playing poorly and could be on the swap list.

I thought Tennessee was overrated but to lose by 32 is beyond what I thought.

Fully agree, Bama could play with most NFL teams right now. I have to be careful about wanting them to switch with a current team, my Giants are playing poorly and could be on the swap list.

No they couldn't.

But in terms of college football... They are by far the best team. What else is new..

No they couldn't.

But in terms of college football... They are by far the best team. What else is new..

I usually don't believe in a college team beating a pro team, but Saban is a genius, I think it would be close.

I honestly Don't care what our record is At the end of the year. I can see the team is figuring out more and more each week, and we are always exiting to watch. This is what I wanted this season. If we manage to get to a bowl that's just a bonus.

6 is possible just saying. Hard, very hard. But not impossible.
This win evens out the wake loss. If you had a bowl path mapped before wake it's still there

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom