Dockers Unveils SU Game Day Khakis | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Dockers Unveils SU Game Day Khakis

I am buying the hell out of the shorts. You see some tall skinny dude on the links with orange trousers... that's me, say hi.

Do they carry the pants in a bell bottom?
83wa.jpg

Orangeyes this is the second thing you've posted that I've purchased. You're essentially my stylist much to my wifes chagrin. Find me a beautiful polo to complete my golfing ensemble.

Last edited:
Orangeyes this is the second thing you've posted that I've purchased. You're essentially my stylist much to my wifes chagrin. Find me a beautiful polo to complete my golfing ensemble.
All you have to do is shop the Ricky Fowler Puma collection and you are golden (or would that be you are orange?).
th

All you have to do is shop the Ricky Fowler Puma collection and you are golden (or would that be you are orange?).
th
If that shunt was covered in block S's that would most certainly be my golf garb.

Btw fowler is a good dude. Saw him at the pga champs at oak hill last year. Only person who was real cordial with fans. He has a large following of young kids who dress like him.

Yeah, let me bust out $55 or $70 bones for a pair khaki's never. Ever. However, if someone would like to pay that and give them to me as a gift (because I have over 500 posts maybe?) I would not say no ;)

These are what the college frat boys wear down south, without the SU symbol of course. Shows especially. Sperrys are huge here. I won't lie. I have a couple pairs and some shorts like that. Skies out; Thighs out.

When I first saw them I was immediately reminded of my weekends at Auburn while I was at Fort Benning.

If that shunt was covered in block S's that would most certainly be my golf garb.

Btw fowler is a good dude. Saw him at the pga champs at oak hill last year. Only person who was real cordial with fans. He has a large following of young kids who dress like him.
Same when I saw him at Harbortown. The kids love him and he is great with them. Looked line dozens of Fowler minis mes chasing him around! Hilarious

Same when I saw him at Harbortown. The kids love him and he is great with them. Looked line dozens of Fowler minis mes chasing him around! Hilarious
Yup, I was impressed with how he interacted, became an instant favorite... doesn't hurt he's been on the Ryder Cup team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom