Does anyone have a site where a NFL trade | Syracusefan.com

Does anyone have a site where a NFL trade

Capt. Tuttle

Living Legend
with picks and players can be evaluated. As a Cowboys fan I was wondering how a Dak plus Cee Dee plus 2 #1 picks to the Jets for the #1 pick would be evaluated.
Get Lawrence and build.

with picks and players can be evaluated. As a Cowboys fan I was wondering how a Dak plus Cee Dee plus 2 #1 picks to the Jets for the #1 pick would be evaluated.
Get Lawrence and build.

as a Jets fan, it would be viewed as not enough IMO. It’s also a trade Dallas wouldn’t give anyways. They’d want Lamb to grow with Lawrence.

with Daks future completely unknown as far as how he will play after injury the Jets are taking a monumental financial risk on a QB who’s never won anything of substance despite having an elite offense around him talent wise (which the Jets DO NOT have at this time). While also giving up the rights towhat might become the greatest QB prospect ever should he win another title in Lawrence. As a Jets fan I would want at least one more first rounder or a guy like Martin added to that deal to get it done. And Dallas simply wouldn’t go for it.

now if Dallas wants to get to #2 for Fields? That’s an infinitely cheaper proposition and likely could be done close to straight up Dak and Cowboys #1 for #2 and whatever the second rounder of the Jets/Jags ends up being.

Get Lawrence and build.
It's not really possible. Dak isn't under contract so can't trade him currently without his permission, so need then and then have to give him a 2nd franchise tag and then trade him but then the Jets are taking on a QB with a 1 year $38m deal while losing Lawrence who would be on a 4 year $37m deal. Next issue is that dealing Lamb would accelerate the remaining $11.5 in guarantees onto their cap. Could live with that because of the QB slot savings but certainly not ideal.

What the Cowboys would need to do is tamper with Lawrence without tampering with Lawrence being found out and have him tell the Jets he won’t play for them and he wants to play for Dallas.
Have the Boys finish with the 4th pick and give up 4th pick, and 3 first round picks for Lawrence.

Get Lawrence and build.
That’d conflict heavily with the Dolphins Tua + two firsts offer

What the Cowboys would need to do is tamper with Lawrence without tampering with Lawrence being found out and have him tell the Jets he won’t play for them and he wants to play for Dallas.
Have the Boys finish with the 4th pick and give up 4th pick, and 3 first round picks for Lawrence.

1608487479312.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom