Does HCDM have a dip in his mouth? | Syracusefan.com

Does HCDM have a dip in his mouth?

I think so. Seems to always have one in. Bad example for the kids.

I've thought that for a while based on pictures. I remember one with him sitting in his office where it was just as plain as day.

I noticed that a while back as well...that crap is nasty but if he wants to get mouth cancer more power to him...just win some ball games and i dont care what he does as long as its legal and he finishes it off with a bologna sammich and a gatorade

I've heard that one of our coaches didn't have a tin once and took the guts of a cigar and packed a lip. They all do it. Especially Shaf, Hack, Adkins, and Marrone. Buy it for cheap at the reservation.

I've heard that one of our coaches didn't have a tin once and took the guts of a cigar and packed a lip. They all do it. Especially Shaf, Hack, Adkins, and Marrone. Buy it for cheap at the reservation.

Curious what brand/flavor combo is preffered? I always figured Cope straight or something of the sort

Candy_BigLeagueChew_l5.jpg

Anyone remember gatorade gum? That stuff was the best 5 seconds worth of refreshing gum ive ever had. Haha

Our team is becoming more Southern by the day. I love it.

Anyone remember gatorade gum? That stuff was the best 5 seconds worth of refreshing gum ive ever had. Haha

Yup. That and the cardboard like stick gum that came in baseball card packs (usually in pieces) were useless after about 10 seconds.

now makes their own version of gatorade gum callec quench...quench is equally as short-lived..and has more sugar covering it than a little debbie product,,,terrible.

We'll be a southern team that plays in New Jersey. Whatever happened to THE Syracuse Orangemen?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

It's honestly pretty Upstate NY too. Maybe our coach from the Bronx picked it up when he went to school here. :)

It's honestly pretty Upstate NY too. Maybe our coach from the Bronx picked it up when he went to school here. :)

Upstate is just an extension of the South. The Appalachians are the lifeline between the two.

I think so. Seems to always have one in. Bad example for the kids.

These arent 12 year olds.. They are grown men. Im sure a coach rocking a little skoal isnt the worst thing they have encountered

I won't believe that until I see Farmer Fran pacing the sidelines.

He could handle special teams.

I'm having a hard time seeing how Doug could chew tobacco considering that 80% of his diet is composed of pure and natural foodstuffs like Dove bars, bologna and Gatorade.