Does HCDM have a dip in his mouth? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Does HCDM have a dip in his mouth?

Chewing is huge in the culture of football coaching. I would estimate 40 to 50 percent of coaches chew.

Chewing is huge in the culture of football coaching. I would estimate 40 to 50 percent of coaches chew.
That seems really bizarre to me. You wouldn't want to see the players chewing.

then i would estimate 40 to 50 percent of coaches are morons for chewing
Yeah, I have an outstanding view from this high horse, and I've gotta say, I cannot see any possible reason why someone would be into that.

That seems really bizarre to me. You wouldn't want to see the players chewing.

Just wondering, and i have no clue, how many players do you think smoke cigs? Wasn't there a pro player that came out and said he smoked all the time?

Just wondering, and i have no clue, how many players do you think smoke cigs? Wasn't there a pro player that came out and said he smoked all the time?
Not saying players do or don't, but you'll have a hard time finding a conditioning coach that endorses that.

Maybe I'm looking at this too simplistically, but if you're an athlete by definition, you'd think you wouldn't want to jeopardize the performance your body is capable of in any way. Nutrition, abstaining from substances, sufficient rest, whatever.

This thread is yet another example why the season cannot start soon enough. (And for the record, I packed a dip once, threw up for 2 hours, and decided that was the last time I'd do that.)

Not saying players do or don't, but you'll have a hard time finding a conditioning coach that endorses that.

Maybe I'm looking at this too simplistically, but if you're an athlete by definition, you'd think you wouldn't want to jeopardize the performance your body is capable of in any way. Nutrition, abstaining from substances, sufficient rest, whatever.

I totally hear what your saying... But that's not stopping them from spending all night at the club the night before gameday either... They deff care about having a good time, and partying almost as much as they care about sports.. I think

We'll be a southern team that plays in New Jersey. Whatever happened to THE Syracuse Orangemen?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
the fans decided to rake their lawns instead of going to games.

come on down and play where the crowds are!!! we'll take ya!!

Good lord, it's not like these guys are roped up on bath salts. College football players are at least 18. At 18, you can buy tobacco. Coaches chewing is not setting a bad example. Most of these kids have/had way worse bad examples in their lives unfortunately.

I swear some of you can find a negative in anything.