Does Kansas Have ANY Chance Tonight? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Does Kansas Have ANY Chance Tonight?

No, I mean FR make mistakes. And that is what the original post was about.

44cuse
meh, tyshawn taylor makes a lot of mistakes and he is not a freshmen, I think he is like 26

meh, tyshawn taylor makes a lot of mistakes and he is not a freshmen, **** I think he is like 26

OK, either way...you don't think FR can make more mistakes than others. I do. It is what it is.

44cuse

OK, either way...you don't think FR can make more mistakes than others. I do. It is what it is.

44cuse
not when your freshmen are MKG and Anthony Davis and Teague and they have played 35+ games this year and countless high school all star games and camps where the competition is probably better than 50% of NCAA teams

not when your freshmen are MKG and Anthony Davis and Teague and they have played 35+ games this year and countless high school all star games and camps where the competition is probably better than 50% of NCAA teams

That I agree with. Not very likely that they aren't going to come to play. Completely agreed. But that's the point: they are FR and FR can be unpredictable.

44cuse

Of course Kansas could win - it's single elimination and not a series. At this point, pretty much anything can happen in a single elimination format.

That said, I expect Kentucky to win by 10-15 points.

I concur with a couple of earlier posters: I think Withey may be the proverbial "X factor". Very curious to see how hew impact things. Having him and Robinson go hard at the basket could get Davis in fouls trouble. Short of Syracuse at full strength, I actually think Kansas matches up better with Kentucky than any other of the protected seeds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom