Does this Dino Babers-led football program feel a little different? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Does this Dino Babers-led football program feel a little different?

The team and its current and potential future success definitely feels legit but we all know sports especially college sports can be Cylical especially for teams that are in that second tier of programs. Programs like Clemson, Ohio State, PSU, Mich, Oregon, FSU, OklahomaTexas, Georgia, Bama, Mich etc are usually pretty good to great year in an year out. For most other schools it all depends where you are on the cycle (save for Rutgers). A few years ago SU and Purdue were considered bad teams fnishign 4-8 or worse, now were 2 of the hotter teams especially us after securing a 10 win season and beating FSU, WVU, NC State, BC etc. Best thing fans can do is enjoy the ride as much as possible because there is no guarantee how long Babers will be here especially with all the issues at USC that we have mentioend here multiple times.

Also udnerstand that teams taking a step back at our level is inevitable and maybe not the worst thing in the world. SU going 4-8 in Babers second year kept the vultures away and really propelled us to last years record. This year I am rooting to win every game but if we go 8-4 and the team takes a slight step back and USC looks elsewhere its not the end of the world.

USC is an overrated program in a crappy league, with horrible admin and weirdo fans, who have only been great in the last 40 years when they were cheating.

Hot take angry rant over.

As one poster made me realize his 4 mil here is more than 8 mil in Cali. He buys a 500,000 dollar house here that’s 4000 sq ft and in Cali that house is 2.4 mill. U make more but u spend more.
Having lived in LA for 18 years. Cost-of-living, traffic, 100 degree days all August and September, super political and "street-cleaning" tickets at $250 a pop. Syracuse is better than LA. It's prettier too.

Having lived in LA for 18 years. Cost-of-living, traffic, 100 degree days all August and September, super political and "street-cleaning" tickets at $250 a pop. Syracuse is better than LA. It's prettier too.
And with all of the people flowing across the border from Mexico, the taxes in California are out of sight.

I will probably get roasted for this but in my very humble opinion, USC isn't what it used to be. Neither is UCLA. The Pack 12 isn't a strong conference. I think Coach Babers will continue to have success here that will keep the fan base excited and engaged. Here is to having Coach Babers, his Staff and the continuation of the culture they have established for many many years to come. Go Orange!!!!!!!

Heres how, "almost free" homes are in Syracuse. Median cuse home, 87k. Median LA, 686k 500k here, is 4 Million LA. Where I live, a mobile home will run you 250k(price of the dirt). Nationally, homes are 3X the price of Syracuse.

8x more expensive at USC.
That’s crazy.

It felt different the second Babers steppped up to the podium the very first time to speak to the Orange Nation about his vision. He saw the Dome as a Maserati when other coaches were thinking snowplows.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom