does this staff know how to defend an option offense...you run | Syracusefan.com

does this staff know how to defend an option offense...you run

retro44

Living Legend
a jet defense or a split 40 defense and play assignment football.

plus did it really take the staff 7 games to figure out the estime can return punts...what about kick-offs,will that be midway next season. I feel bad for the kid.

desir took a very horrible angle will very little effort to even try to make a tackle on Harris's long t.d. run.

was g-rob's offense is bad as this one is trending.

didn't realize we had two weeks off after the N.C. ST. game...this will be a long two weeks now

This w absolute awful. The team was very poorly prepared. Two many times I saw two players "watching" the dive man and take themselves out of the play by not being available for the QB and pitch many. There was no concerted effort to maintain outside position and force the ball carriers back to the middle of the defense. On top of that, we just got beat, badly, up front. Our offense was atrocious. No run blocking, no pass blocking. Our players are getting hurt in these games - were getting so beaten up our players cant protect themselves - same as against clemson.

Im trying to be patient, but it's been so long so we've been a top 25 team and I'm losing patience.

5 games to win 3 will be tough, especially since it's 4 games to win 3. Damn you Marrone

They basically ran 4 plays out of one formation, and we couldn't even come close to stopping them.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

a jet defense or a split 40 defense and play assignment football.

plus did it really take the staff 7 games to figure out the estime can return punts...what about kick-offs,will that be midway next season. I feel bad for the kid.

desir took a very horrible angle will very little effort to even try to make a tackle on Harris's long t.d. run.

was g-rob's offense is bad as this one is trending.

didn't realize we had two weeks off after the N.C. ST. game...this will be a long two weeks now

Based upon today's performance, I'd say that the answer is a resounding "NO."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom