Does this... | Syracusefan.com

Does this...

qdawgg

Night Biking Enthusiast
turn into the @ss kicking I was hoping for? God I hope so, we could use one so we can go back to dissecting why we ran a particular play that we scored on. Or debating how many more TD's would have been scored if Broyld played every down.

turn into the @ss kicking I was hoping for? God I hope so, we could use one so we can go back to dissecting why we ran a particular play that we scored on. Or debating how many more TD's would have been scored if Broyld played every down.
Amen friggin' men brutha!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

We are putting together a game so far that shows we may have some hope, which is what we all need

Feels good to be Purdue

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I was losing hope in our receivers in the first half, glad that changed real quick. Although it seems that Sales is disinterested in being a positive part of the game. Maybe this is what he does in practice too.

I think because the defense came up big right from the start of the game, that put a lot of pressure off Nassib and the O to perform. If you noticed when Nassib isn't stressed, he does very, very well.

I think because the defense came up big right from the start of the game, that put a lot of pressure off Nassib and the O to perform. If you noticed when Nassib isn't stressed, he does very, very well.

Personally don't think it has anything to do with the defense. The defense has played well in many games that the offense has largely struggled. I think establishing the run had a much larger impact but Nassib still has to be able to settle down and he wasn't able to really look comfortable until the 2nd half. The game was still close at the start of the 2nd half so Nassib himself is the biggest factor in the equation.

I was losing hope in our receivers in the first half, glad that changed real quick. Although it seems that Sales is disinterested in being a positive part of the game. Maybe this is what he does in practice too.

You're not wrong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom