Doesn't anybody want the UT job? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Doesn't anybody want the UT job?

I confess, with the amount of money UT is willing to pay, my hat is still in the ring, too. Just one season of pay will set me up for retirement so I can attend every Orange home and away game (home and home away from home in hoops). The buy out will be icing on the cake.

@BobbyBurton247: BREAKING: Horns247 first to report that Texas will hire Louisville coach Charlie Strong.

Where's orangebloods????

Bobby Petrino back to Louisville?

so Strong to Texas and Golden to PSU - i would say ACC took a hit

@YahooForde: Y source: As of now Charlie Strong has not accepted Texas job, has not talked to Louisville AD Tom Jurich or President James Ramsey.

Twitter is the best!!!!

Apologies. I meant Ithacabarrel can eat crow. He said that Briles would go to UT or the NFL. I said he would stay at Baylor.

You had me lost there for a bit.

@awfulannouncing: New media (24/7, OrangeBloods) reports Strong to Texas done deal. ESPN. CBS, Yahoo reporters saying no decision yet. Interesting.

Whitey23 said:
@awfulannouncing: New media (24/7, OrangeBloods) reports Strong to Texas done deal. ESPN. CBS, Yahoo reporters saying no decision yet. Interesting.

Old mediasometimes has to go thru the hassle of confirming stories.

Dinosaurs.

@SIPeteThamel: High ranking Texas official said Texas and Charlie Strong have agreed to terms. Five years, $5 mill per. http://t.co/He5hGAU3Em

Thamel is a Newhouse grad right? So this is official?

Whitey23 said:
@SIPeteThamel: High ranking Texas official said Texas and Charlie Strong have agreed to terms. Five years, $5 mill per. http://t.co/He5hGAU3Em Thamel is a Newhouse grad right? So this is official?

The high ranking UT official is really working the phones (or texts) tonight.

What about Tom O'Brien? Has he taken his name out of consideration yet?

So Strong to Texas

Sounds like Golden to PSU

L'ville and Miami - who's next?

So Strong to Texas

Sounds like Golden to PSU

L'ville and Miami - who's next?

Have to think Franklin takes 1 of those jobs right? I just can't see him staying with Vandy with all those jobs opening.

Further i'd like to get at least 1 flip out of all this chaos. Mikale Wilbon would be my #1 choice

Don't know what to think. Good hire, but not so hot for the ACC. Interesting to see what UL does without Bridgewater and Strong.

Don't know what to think. Good hire, but not so hot for the ACC. Interesting to see what UL does without Bridgewater and Strong.

I know one thing. All L'ville fans are scared to death that another Steve Kragthorpe will be hired

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom