Dolomite is a rock | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Dolomite is a rock

He just makes plays. He is our best player coming to the ball against pressure. He’s probably our best passer too. I feel the most comfortable when the ball is I. His hands. I cringe whenever OB and Hughes put the ball on the floor.

As much as I like him, and he is very good. The foundation of this team is not Marek, it’s Battle and will be until Battle leaves.

Tyus’s willingness and hard work to become the team’s primary ball handler instead of just our star scorer has helped transform this team. He has been a true leader by putting team success over his individual stats becoming a workhorse ball handler and distributor. His transformation this year including proven coachability is testament to his work ethic and I’m hoping that what he has shown this year will pay off for him after he leaves for the NBA.

I believe the actual term was 'The Slender Slovakian"
But he's now the Slick Syracuse.
Great game for Marek.
He's coming on the way he did at the end of last season.

images

His willingness to pass makes everyone move better without the ball. They know he will find them if they get open. He is going to be a key figure against teams that press us too as he makes the right play more often than anyone else on the team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom