Dome energy | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Dome energy

I don't know when SU went to this mid Dec to mid Jan break. When I was an undergrad there I remember getting home a couple days before Christmas and going back the day after New Years day.

Atleast 20 years - its been mid Dec to mid Jan atleast since I started in '96. Students should prob be back by next Monday I would imagine

I was and they did. There wasn't any noise until 4 minutes left in the game. We were up 10-1 to start the game and it was as quiet as can be with 24,000.
There weren't 24,000 in the building during the opening run.

i'd agree the crowd was late arriving probably cuz of weather.

When are the students back from break? That will help.

The students haven't showed for any game yet this season. The losing streak won't get them into the building at 9:00 p.m. on Tuesday night against Pitt.

Crazy , there certainly wasn’t any cheering nor positive energy on this board during any part of the game either, so let’s blame the fans who did battle the snow, cold to actually go there. Uggh

The students haven't showed for any game yet this season. The losing streak won't get them into the building at 9:00 p.m. on Tuesday night against Pitt.
Not to be selfish, but I don't hope you guys stay home and wait for Pitt Tuesday... Otherwise, I'm going to be sitting in an empty JPJ, bored and wondering what to do with the free time...

I don't believe in court storming unless the team wins the National Championship (or beats G-town).
But fans in the Dome would have been totally justified to storm the court.
DURING the game...in protest of what they were seeing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom