Dome Nachos | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Dome Nachos

Yeah I’m a big fan of the grab and go cans. Way more efficient, and yeah you don’t have to worry about spilling. I hated the tops on the old cups.

They definitely went backwards with the nachos. The chicken sandwich was a solid addition though. I typically eat before the game - usually Varsity, but if running later and i don’t have time, the chicken sandwich will get it done for me.
I miss the Fiddlehead on tap right at the foot of the stairs to section 327. It's much better on tap. And I could get a beer and be back in my seat almost between plays.

Why did they have to ruin the best nachos in any stadium on the planet? It is really my only pet peeve other than the awful speaker audio lately. I refuse to buy nacho cheese out of a sealed cup that isn't warm. BLASPHEMOUS.

Glad I read this thread. I never get anything in the dome for football games because of the tailgate. I bring in a water and that’s it. But during basketball I usually get something and many times it was the nachos. Usually double cheese but sometimes the cheese and salsa combo. Nothing like a chip, some cheese and a jalapeño on top. No more I guess. Cold cheese in a plastic cup doesn’t sound appealing.

I thought my wife was messing with me when she handed me a pretzel that looked like a Q.
Its honestly like the domes taunting you for being desperate enough to order it in the first place

I know im in the minority..but ill be sad to see the benches go. Keep the benches in the 3rd level...go seatbacks everywhere else.
I can't wait to get my seat in the third level that is actually a seat.

The AD office responds to emails. A thoughtful note highlighting the good before the bad on the concessions may at least get routed to people who can make decisions on stuff like nachos and hotdogs. Might not be actionable for this football season but could for hoops. I am sure the nachos being likened to awesome set of boobs in the subject line would draw immediate attention. ;)

Kids menu?! How dare you sir? I would bathe in that cheese if they let me. I can eat boring salsa any day of the week at home. That warm, golden, unbeatable cheese was akin to the warmth of having your face in your first set of ample bosoms.
When you receive my vote for rookie of the year, this post will be what I use to justify it. Amazing!

If you’re not full when you leave the parking lot on your way to the Dome, you’re doing it wrong. Eating and drinking is for tailgating!

I love that the dome has high noons…. Im a big beer guy but high noons are delicious…. Old dome loaded double cheese nachos were best…. Would sometimes get later in the game…. Cant believe the dome got rid of Byrne dairy cookiewiches…. I made two laps around the dome last game at the start of the 4th quarter looking for one for my dad….. hot dogs at the dome are cold and have stale buns now…. 20 years ago we had food and beer delivered to our seats, we could go outside at halftime, and we had Dino bbq, cheesesteaks, wings, Italian, and Burger King! It’s amazing how bad it’s gotten compared to what we had back in the old days

I love that the dome has high noons…. Im a big beer guy but high noons are delicious…. Old dome loaded double cheese nachos were best…. Would sometimes get later in the game…. Cant believe the dome got rid of Byrne dairy cookiewiches…. I made two laps around the dome last game at the start of the 4th quarter looking for one for my dad….. hot dogs at the dome are cold and have stale buns now…. 20 years ago we had food and beer delivered to our seats, we could go outside at halftime, and we had Dino bbq, cheesesteaks, wings, Italian, and Burger King! It’s amazing how bad it’s gotten compared to what we had back in the old days

The Dome had Dino BBQ? Why do I not remember that?

I definitely remember the Burger King, and was questioning if I was remembering that they had wings accurately. Glad to know I remembered that correctly.

They had a stand that had Dino pulled pork and baked beans…. Stand behind section 119 or 127? One of those had the Dino options, one had wings and cheesesteaks, In the 00s decade I wanna say
The Dome had Dino BBQ? Why do I not remember that?

I definitely remember the Burger King, and was questioning if I was remembering that they had wings accurately. Glad to know I remembered that correctly.

They had a stand that had Dino pulled pork and baked beans…. Stand behind section 119 or 127? One of those had the Dino options, one had wings and cheesesteaks, In the 00s decade I wanna say
It was very short lived but yea.

If you’re not full when you leave the parking lot on your way to the Dome, you’re doing it wrong. Eating and drinking is for tailgating!
False! Tomorrow we are smoking wings, kielbasa etc. I'll always have room for those old Domechos if they ever have the gusto to bring them back. If I have to boot and rally sobeit.

Someone needs to throw a cold cup of crappy nacho cheese at Wildhack and he might get the message.

A tray with 4 Dome Foams in one hand and nachos in the other is a must.

Yeah I’m a big fan of the grab and go cans. Way more efficient, and yeah you don’t have to worry about spilling. I hated the tops on the old cups.

They definitely went backwards with the nachos. The chicken sandwich was a solid addition though. I typically eat before the game - usually Varsity, but if running later and i don’t have time, the chicken sandwich will get it done for me.

The tops on the cups were great you just had to give the guy a look to pay attention to his pour and not leave too much air on the top. Why take the risk when you are purchasing 4 of them at a time? Taking the top off when you got back to your set was always a great feeling and you didn't waste any or drink any on the way back because of the tops.

Even if I was buying beer for myself or myself and 3 other underage students you always got 4 per trip. A 20 and a single or two covered it. Full tray entering the game and a full tray when you go to the troughs and stay in your seat for the rest of the game.

The tops on the cups were great you just had to give the guy a look to pay attention to his pour and not leave too much air on the top. Why take the risk when you are purchasing 4 of them at a time? Taking the top off when you got back to your set was always a great feeling and you didn't waste any or drink any on the way back because of the tops.

Even if I was buying beer for myself or myself and 3 other underage students you always got 4 per trip. A 20 and a single or two covered it. Full tray entering the game and a full tray when you go to the troughs and stay in your seat for the rest of the game.

I wasn’t good at taking the top off without spilling some. Then had to put the wet top somewhere. End up stepping on them all game. Eh. Give me a 16 Oz Can anyday.