Don’t worry, be happy | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Don’t worry, be happy

It’s the holiday season

We’re going to a bowl game

Babers was extended

We will beat Buffalo

This team will turn it around
You should know by now that no positive post will go unpunished. Just surrender to the negativity and accept that the basketball program is doomed.

Right now this is just a bad team playing ugly, bad basketball. Can they get better? I just do not know.
They can. For me it's more of a question of will they. They are just so out of synch and almost act at times like they are just putting in time on the court.

They are a team that you might expect to see in early November. As another poster has indicated, they didn't spend much time together as a team until the end of August. The lack of cohesiveness is showing plainly.

They need to step back as individuals and as a team and get their sht together. There isn't much time left if they want to be the team we all thought they could be.

and still up 4 with the ball, miss a 1-1, make a bad foul on a 3, and dont get multiple rebounds and its a game because we missed so many FTs
Nice encapsulation of how the Orange blew this game down the stretch.
Add in a few poor passes and bad shot selection.

The next guy who throws an ally oop to Chukwu should be benched for the year. Just stop. It’s like watching a car wreck.
Except a car wreck may be survivable.

It’s literally unreal (well I know why) how difficult it is to get easy baskets. Dunks? Those are rare commodities. You’d like to see a dunk since they are exerting WAY too much energy on offense, IMO. The dribbling and circling around doing nothing while tick-tick-tick the SC is dwindling down yet again. Sure there are possessions where they stand around while somebody launches but, generally, it’s a hot mess of guys running/dribbling around trying to shake loose and get some airspace/separation/clean looks. It seems very taxing. Mentally too.
I get a chuckle about your comment "it’s a hot mess of guys running/dribbling around trying to shake loose" because to me it reminds me of the classical Chinesses fire drill. The team pulls up to the stop light, everyone piles out and run in opposite directions around the car and then jump back in. Oh well, I enjoyed your comment.

They can. For me it's more of a question of will they. They are just so out of synch and almost act at times like they are just putting in time on the court.

They are a team that you might expect to see in early November. As another poster has indicated, they didn't spend much time together as a team until the end of August. The lack of cohesiveness is showing plainly.

They need to step back as individuals and as a team and get their sht together. There isn't much time left if they want to be the team we all thought they could be.

We have a HOF coach to sort all this out, luckily.

wait, we're staring at the NIT high bar before Xmas and the ACC season has started??

When's F'ball spring practice start?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom