Don Waful has missed three Syracuse home games since 1945 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Don Waful has missed three Syracuse home games since 1945

"Waful has never missed a game at the Carrier Dome."

I would be curious as to how many other living people can also make that claim. 10? 50? 100?

Chicken fingers with blue cheese and hot sauce between two eggo waffles: The Don Waful
I'm changing the Don Waful a little: 2 chicken fingers, lettuce, tomato, ranch, hot sauce between 2 eggo waffles. Leggo my Don Waful eggo sandwich.

I'm changing the Don Waful a little: 2 chicken fingers, lettuce, tomato, ranch, hot sauce between 2 eggo waffles. Leggo my Don Waful eggo sandwich.
Add a slice of american cheese to that.

After a suspenseful beginning, I was let down by the second half of this sentence:

"In his five years at Syracuse, the Orange mustered just five points against rival Colgate in their annual meetings — a field goal and a safety. "

I was rooting for a layup, a dunk, and a free throw.
They didn't do dunks when he attended Syracuse

This was a special story for me. My Grandfather was on that 38 team along with Duffy Daugherty. I would love to talk with him about that team and see if he remembers my Gramps. He would probably get a kick out of the scrap books I have from the time my Grandfather played there. I'm sure he's the only person alive that actually saw him play.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTCSEC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom