Donate Tix for Louisville Game | Syracusefan.com

Donate Tix for Louisville Game

richmondcuse03

All Conference
Young alum in CT and unfortunately can’t make it up for the game on Friday.

I’d love to do my part and buy a block of tickets and give/donate them to a local group (local team, HS group, non profit, etc) who will use them. Does anyone know a group that would use them? Or can help me find a good group to work with? Even someone at the school to work with in community relations.

Want to help pack the Dome and do my part since I can’t be there.

Dino’s the right guy and I started donating last year to the coach’s fund. Gotta pack the Dome.

Young alum in CT and unfortunately can’t make it up for the game on Friday.

I’d love to do my part and buy a block of tickets and give/donate them to a local group (local team, HS group, non profit, etc) who will use them. Does anyone know a group that would use them? Or can help me find a good group to work with? Even someone at the school to work with in community relations.

Want to help pack the Dome and do my part since I can’t be there.

Dino’s the right guy and I started donating last year to the coach’s fund. Gotta pack the Dome.

I can't help with your question but very much commend your effort. Thanks for supporting the program.

Awesome. Thank you for the recommendation. Will try them in the morning.
If you have issues reaching them let me know as I've been a part of the organization in the past and can connect you with the powers that be within it. In fact I'm taking my "little bro" and family this weekend. Great organization and Very cool man your efforts!

Just a thought...what if the board had a gofundme page used to purchase a block of season tickets that were donated throughout the season? I bet we would get enough donations for a nice little section.

I would be in too. Just let me know, again I would be happy to throw in up to $100. We can call it the Richmond Cuse for 3 fund. Like corpjet I dont want to steal the OP's thunder it was their idea and a great one, I would just like to see something happen on it to move forward. We only have 2 days

Just a thought...what if the board had a gofundme page used to purchase a block of season tickets that were donated throughout the season? I bet we would get enough donations for a nice little section.
I would recommend the Galisano childrens hospital. Nice respite for families and patients alike.

Ditto

If there was a gofundme for this i’d be in too

I seem to recall that the board organized something like this a few years back. There was some money left over after purchasing the tickets, so each kid received a few bucks to buy a dome dog and a soda.

Also

If you guys ever want to do a big group thing ... do NOT use go fund me. Have a trusted person (admin or whoever) use their paypal. That way 100% of the money goes to the cause. If you give $100 to gofundme, the recipient only gets $82.

Just a thought

Everyone, I have some ties and contacts at Elmcrest Childrens Center here in Syracuse. Elmcrest is a great organization that provides residential programs for troubled or abandoned kids as well as foster care support and administration. I've been in touch this morning with one of my contacts there and received assurances that tickets donated will get used. Contact for donations was referred to Janene Bartell, who you can email directly at jbartell@elmcrest.org or call at (315) 446-6250.

I'd be happy to run point on a more organized effort directly with Elmcrest. Let me know if that's desired.

**Edit - Also feel free to reach out to me or PM me for any additional information or assistance.

Everyone, I have some ties and contacts at Elmcrest Childrens Center here in Syracuse. Elmcrest is a great organization that provides residential programs for troubled or abandoned kids as well as foster care support and administration. I've been in touch this morning with one of my contacts there and received assurances that tickets donated will get used. Contact for donations was referred to Janene Bartell, who you can email directly at jbartell@elmcrest.org or call at (315) 446-6250.

I'd be happy to run point on a more organized effort directly with Elmcrest. Let me know if that's desired.

**Edit - Also feel free to reach out to me or PM me for any additional information or assistance.

Sounds great, should we make one point of donation, pool the tix together or the $$ so they can be sent over?? whatever the plan is let me know. Probably easiest to get the $ together and buy all the tickets together

I would be willing to purchase tickets as wel, if I was assured they would be used. I can PayPal or venmo if necessary.

I’m happy to organize the funding and connect with ticket office if someone has the right group. Seems like big brothers or children’s center are best bet. Depending on amount donated we can split around.

If people can donate today, I’ll plan to organize and group a ticket block purchase tomorrow. Does that make sense?

My paypal is smbisang@gmail.com or I’m on Venmo too (sb1505) Just send as a gift / family friends through PayPal.

I was planning on buying a block of 10 tickets so will start it off there. Hopefully we can collectively make a nice effort together!

Last edited:
I’m happy to organize the funding and connect with ticket office if someone has the right group. Seems like big brothers or children’s center are best bet. Depending on amount donated we can split around.

If people can donate today, I’ll plan to organize and group a ticket block purchase tomorrow. Does that make sense?

My paypal is smbisang@gmail.com or I’m on Venmo too (sb1505) Just send as a gift / family friends through PayPal.

I was planning on buying a block of 10 tickets so will start it off there. Hopefully we can collectively make a nice effort together!

Definitely hit up Dan Paulan - he'll love the idea and get you some great (and cheaper) seats with out the per-ticket-fees

Go orange!