Don't like our draw | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Don't like our draw

I think the biggest problem will be in our 1st game - not because of the opponent but because of the travel & lack of rest. 4 games in 4 days, a couple of days off & then travel to the other coast. Time zone issues + crowd will be solidly against us.

UNLV is a pretty good team. We should beat them if that's the matchup, but they are no pushover. We've lost to worst teams this year
After the first game for most teams, it will be a complete free-for-all in the NCAA's this year.

This is a great seed to be in. Montana sucks. Be very glad its not South Dakota St, Davidson, or Belmont. (LIKE VERY VERY VERY GLAD THOSE 3 ARE WAAAAAAAY BETTER THAN MONTANA!)

UNLV is overrated and have been dissapointing this year. Cal sucks they just have Crabbe rest of the team blows. If Southerland keeps up with Crabbe its a 20 pt blow out.

IDK how UNLV will play out but its the tournament and you have to expect to beat a team like them. And I think the other MWC schools would be a harder matchup.

NOW...can someone tell me why ZERO teams seeded in the East will play in the east next weekend? Dayton isn't the east its a 15 hr ride from NYC they shuold be hosting midwest games. And ZERO East teams got sent to Philly. What the is up with it? Has anyone tried to defend this ludacris sending teams all over for the opening weekend? Why can't Philly and Dayton host the 16 East teams?

im hanging my hat on us as the best defensive team in our half of the bracket.. would love to get a shot at iu or a chance at revenge against temple. unlv has a lot of talent but the zone could give them problems.. lets beat the grizzlies and go from there

Vermont did not beat us with 3 point shooting...though Sorrentines dagger is what everyone remembers.

This is spot on, it wasnt the three ball, it was that guy Mopa-Najila who shot his proverbial *** that day and had the game of his life. Of course two days later he scored exactly 0 points and Vermont got pounded.

No we haven't. Nova is better than unlv.

I was actually thinking Temple. (since we lost to Nova on the road). Ken Pom is down right now, I'm fairly positive he has UNLV ahead of Temple, and obviously they are seeded above them as well.

I was actually thinking Temple. (since we lost to Nova on the road). Ken Pom is down right now, I'm fairly positive he has UNLV ahead of Temple, and obviously they are seeded above them as well.
Forgot about temple. Just think fear of unlv is overblown. Look who they've beat

Forgot about temple. Just think fear of unlv is overblown. Look who they've beat

That's fine, I'm not saying they are worldbeaters or anything. But they're a solid enough team. If we play them I'd be surprised if it was a cakewalk is all

images

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom