Don't like our draw | Syracusefan.com

Don't like our draw

Madbiker

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Reg Season Rcd
have no idea about Montana but shipped out to San Jose. Cal as a #12 was given a near home court. It's a road game if we play them and if it's UNLV it will be a home game for them. UNLV is a very physical team. The match I hate the most would be IU...didn't want to see them.

Cuse is going to take care of business. Think 1st half of Louisville game for 2 halfs instead of one.

Agree on all levels...birch bennet reinhardt and moser are a real good foursome

not crazy about it but i think the east is the 2nd easiest region. we'd beat cal on their home court so im hoping they beat unlv.

Montana will rain 3's on us. Have to defend well to make Dougie eat his words.

Will be tough playing on the road against Cal/UNLV. But we've done it before

Montana will rain 3's on us. Have to defend well to make Dougie eat his words.
Contrary to popular belief, we really don't get beat by great 3 point shooting teams all that often. We get beat by great defensive teams that can attack the back line of the zone. Montana does not have the athletic talent to guard us.

UNLV is 36th in Pomeroy, Cal is 58th. Potentially playing them in San Jose isn't great for us, but we'll be a strong favorite in the first round (13 points?) and will be a favorite in round 2 if we win.

I
Contrary to popular belief, we really don't get beat by great 3 point shooting teams all that often. We get beat by great defensive teams that can attack the back line of the zone. Montana does not have the athletic talent to guard us.
I'll take any matchup but gtown/ville. F them

UNLV is a young, gunning team. Zone could really disrupt them. Cal probably can't keep up athletically with SU.

I love it... make it to DC and anything is possible... I would be pissed if I am Indiana and I have to play Syracuse in DC.

I actually don't mind playing them... they don't play pressure D and they like to get up and down the court... we are a good matchup with them but they go deeper

Except Vermont

We play in far more hostile environments. I know nothing about UNLV, or Montana, but we should be able to beat them on the moon, in California, or anywhere else. The east to west travel is fine.

UNLV is a pretty good team. We should beat them if that's the matchup, but they are no pushover. We've lost to worst teams this year

UNLV is a pretty good team. We should beat them if that's the matchup, but they are no pushover. We've lost to worst teams this year
No we haven't. Nova is better than unlv.

have no idea about Montana but shipped out to San Jose. Cal as a #12 was given a near home court. It's a road game if we play them and if it's UNLV it will be a home game for them. UNLV is a very physical team. The match I hate the most would be IU...didn't want to see them.

LOL! I love these threads. 95% of all mock brackets are "take that in a second" "walks to the elite 8" and 95% of all real brackets are "committee did us no favors" "tough draws."

Indiana got the TOUGHEST 8-9 game NC State-Temple. Both teams can have talent and could give the Hooisers fits 2nd round, I just want to beat Montana and actually prefer UNLV to Cal. UNLV has talent, but our zone would cause turnovers and we could score in transition against them. The worst part of the draw was San Jose, I didn't want to get Doug Gottlieb's region.

I don't think we should have much trouble getting thru to DC but Cal as a 12 in San Jose is dumb.

SU-Indiana, Verizon, that's going to be fun, even without the alcohol (still the rule right?)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom