Don't miss beginning of Bud and Manchild tomorrow!! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Don't miss beginning of Bud and Manchild tomorrow!!

Is Lindsley calling in from NYC the fireworks? Maybe he meant fireworks as in pissing off listeners?

Manchild just stated, "We're getting emails about the fireworks to open the show and we certainly owe that to you. It'll be coming up next."

Manchild just stated, "We're getting emails about the fireworks to open the show and we certainly owe that to you. It'll be coming up next."

On pins and needles.

He's discussing something about Bud leaving early yesterday to go shoot his Bud/Axe video for Syracuse.com. So Manchild was angry because he said they should've worked it out on a time where Bud didn't have to leave his show early since Axe's show didn't start until 2pm, even though it was only about 10 minutes early from the show (which Bud does from time to time anyway). So the fireworks was apparently going to be Manchild ripping Bud and Axe for doing that. My God that seemed really petty and childish had he really done that.

Manchild says he's since calmed down because he was told they had to do it then because of when camera crews and others were available.

Lame...

ach13.jpg

Looks like Bud is lobbying for beer sales at Opera perfomances.

Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me. Back to The Diane Rehm show.

Looks like Bud is lobbying for beer sales at Opera perfomances.

Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me. Back to The Diane Rehm show.
Actually Bud was lobbying for NO beer sales at the Dome. The others were arguing the opposite.

So beer sales staying at the Dome was the fireworks?

Bud's point about ending beer sales at the Dome, and his basis pretty much being that he thinks the Dome is like NFL games, was an interesting listen. If you're into listening to uninteresting things with a completely inaccurate point. Dome is tame, beer sales aren't causing problems (I'm sure there's been one or two over the years like me dumping one down below, but that's not the norm).

Now he's bashing the Yankees celebrating clinching the AL East with champagne, sends a bad message to the kids.

He's probably the reason why dodgeball is outlawed. It's hard to believe he has a job covering sports listening to this.

Which one of you is Gary that emailed them and pointed out this thread? :rolling:

Now he's bashing the Yankees celebrating clinching the AL East with champagne, sends a bad message to the kids.

He's a Yankee hater. They're bad for baseball. He also doesn't like soccer. The players have funny last names.

He's probably the reason why dodgeball is outlawed. It's hard to believe he has a job covering sports listening to this.

Dodge, Dip, Duck, Dive, and...Dodge!

Who is this guy from Toledo talking now? Former Syracuse guy, right? All angry about the move. I can't wait for SU to play Clemson and lose by 40!

This show is proof that absolutely anyone can be on local radio in Syracuse. There is no screening process. It's just awful, but they're talking SU so I keep listening. But no wonder that guy was shipped off to Toledo. Probably fits in well.

Who is this guy from Toledo talking now? Former Syracuse guy, right? All angry about the move. I can't wait for SU to play Clemson and lose by 40!

This show is proof that absolutely anyone can be on local radio in Syracuse. There is no screening process. It's just awful, but they're talking SU so I keep listening. But no wonder that guy was shipped off to Toledo. Probably fits in well.
Maybe I should start my own show...

He's Mike Lacett , and he was TERRIBLE when he was here. He rarely had knowledge on topics. He was schooled as a broadcaster but when you listen for any length of time you can tell he didn't grow up a sports fan. No clue.

Lol. Dcuse has some explaining to do. Did they really say that at the end of the show yesterday?

Don't blame the messanger. I'm not the producer of the show so you won't be getting any explanation from me.

SU has played Clemson once. The 1996 Gator Bowl. SU won 41-0.

Don't blame the messanger. I'm not the producer of the show so you won't be getting any explanation from me.

haha. I know. you were right though. they promised something good and man o man did they ever deliver!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom