Don't miss beginning of Bud and Manchild tomorrow!! | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Don't miss beginning of Bud and Manchild tomorrow!!

I accidentally left it on. The noon guy, filling in for everyone's favorite, I don't think this guy is going to make it. I had to turn it off, too uncomfortable. Breathing heavy, nervous. It sounded like the SNL Chris Farley Show. Remember the time...that was really awesome.

He's Mike Lacett , and he was TERRIBLE when he was here. He rarely had knowledge on topics. He was schooled as a broadcaster but when you listen for any length of time you can tell he didn't grow up a sports fan. No clue.

Lacett sounded like someone killed his dog. He went to Syracuse, and is a Syracuse fan? Certainly didn't sound like it, all but saying SU was going to get killed in the ACC.

I'm thinking the Jake and Bee's show.

I think Ragman should do a show live from the Carrier Dome Pee Troughs. That would fit in well with the current 1260 line-up. He would be #1 immediately and a much better listen. He could have segments called "Around the Urinal" with Bees, Jake, Tomcat, Igor and Swish addressing today's biggest sports topics. I'm telling you. That would be ratings gold!

I accidentally left it on. The noon guy, filling in for everyone's favorite, I don't think this guy is going to make it. I had to turn it off, too uncomfortable. Breathing heavy, nervous. It sounded like the SNL Chris Farley Show. Remember the time...that was really awesome.

Man, I would take this fill in guy everyday over lindsley

I think Ragman should do a show live from the Carrier Dome Pee Troughs. That would fit in well with the current 1260 line-up. He would be #1 immediately and a much better listen. He could have segments called "Around the Urinal" with Bees, Jake, Tomcat, Igor and Swish addressing today's biggest sports topics. I'm telling you. That would be ratings gold!

Around the Urinal? I'll pass. :)

Heard this dipsh!t on an Ithaca station while on the road the other day. Picture looks about right. That's all.
They say in the media he has a face for radio ;)

You could also call it Crossing Swords (or Streams) With Bees & Jake

LMAO!!!! "Here, buddy, let me hold that for you so you can hold your beer and take the next caller."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom