Don't see a game thread, so . . . . | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Don't see a game thread, so . . . .

I didn't hear exactly what he said but did the announcer say something about people around these parts thinking Roberson could be a lottery pick after his performance at Duke last year?

Yes, this guy is an idiot. Theres a better chance of me or Bees getting drafted in the lottery.

Will Hop put is hat in the ring for Cal?
Hope he does for I would like to see a complete change in the Cuse hoops direction and style with an aggressive, young hot coach. The zone d just isn't cutting it anymore.

Watching Andrew White shoot gives me feelings I never thought another man could. Oh to have had him for 4 years

Hope he does for I would like to see a complete change in the Cuse hoops direction and style with an aggressive, young hot coach. The zone d just isn't cutting it anymore.

Why? He's going to be the Cuse coach in a year.

Gillon's been pretty worthless this half. He has soooooooooooo many halves like this.

Unfortunately Frank has had a season like that.

Of all the bubble teams we were best equipped to go on a run. That should be a factor.

Man it's frustrating watching Lydon and thinking he could really leave this year. All on potential obviously but man he looks like a scared puppy at times.

I think I was on a 10-minute time delay. Half just ended for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom