Don't see a game thread, so . . . . | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Don't see a game thread, so . . . .

Of course. There's no way SU would have set that time. NCAA sets all NCAA/NIT game times.

Are you questioning Donna and Mike's ability to deliver the hard hitting questions like none other? Poor Mike took enough abuse after asking about GMac's record.

I disagree with that. Roberson was good tonight.

Roberson - 22 minutes. 4 pts. 7 rebounds. 3 turnovers
Thompson - 18 minutes. 12 pts. 8 rebounds. 3 turnovers.

I'd love to see the point differential.

Thompson doesn't play defense. One of his turnovers could also be labeled an assist to the other team, that resulted in an and 1!

I'd love to see the point differential.

Thompson doesn't play defense. One of his turnovers could also be labeled an assist to the other team, that resulted in an and 1!

Roberson gets a lot of credit for being a great rebounder and that's just not true. The box scores speak for themselves. He has 45 more rebounds than Taurean playing 99 more minutes. That's an hour and a half more playing time. TT rebounds as well if not better than Roberson.

In that huge minute differential, Taurean has 45 turnovers (not good) to Roberson 35. Thompson has more steals and more blocks. He's scored 294 points to 177.

I mean pick your poison. Roberson is a senior. Tauren a freshmen, who does as many things just as well AND he scores points.

As far as defense, yeah it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that Taurean doesn't move his feet very well but it's also hard to measure personal responsibility playing in the zone. I'm not enamored with Roberson's or Lydon's defense either. TT needs to be coached up and drilled on moving his feet.

Roberson gets a lot of credit for being a great rebounder and that's just not true. The box scores speak for themselves. He has 45 more rebounds than Taurean playing 99 more minutes. That's an hour and a half more playing time. TT rebounds as well if not better than Roberson.

In that huge minute differential, Taurean has 45 turnovers (not good) to Roberson 35. Thompson has more steals and more blocks. He's scored 294 points to 177.

I mean pick your poison. Roberson is a senior. Tauren a freshmen, who does as many things just as well and he scores points.

As far as defense, yeah it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that Taurean doesn't move his feet very well but it's also hard to measure personal responsibility playing in the zone. I'm not enamored with Roberson's or Lydon's defense either.

You can't compare rebounding numbers on defense. Taurean plays the center, he should be getting more rebounds.

I'm surprised with the minutes played. If Taurean was able to play without fouling (and seemingly always allowing the And1), he'd have way more minutes than Robey.

You can't compare rebounding numbers on defense. Taurean plays the center, he should be getting more rebounds.

that's not true. historically Syracuse's best rebounders are forwards.

Thompson was careless with the ball last night. Two of his turnovers, he just wasn't paying attention to who was on the floor. On the last one, Lydon looked at him with a face that read "Really?".

You know as well as I do that stats can lie.

Thompson doesn't play one single shred of defense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom