Don't shoot the messenger but I heard quite a few recruits | Syracusefan.com

Don't shoot the messenger but I heard quite a few recruits

IthacaBarrel

Shaky Potatoes
Have canceled for next weekend. Don't know if it's because of the 5 losses in a row the scandal or just disinterest but the source is solid

so glad the douger turned away good players. Great news

No room at the inn except for one or two players -- has nothing to do with losses.

Morgan and Morris were the two non commits that we had been hearing about for next weekend...plus kids already committed like McFarlane, etc.
Dont know any surprise names...

Morgan and Morris canceling and dropping us would be awful finish to a solid start. If this happens, I know the star system is bogus but Marrone really has to be questioned. No Doubt. It doesn't take a star system to realize that Morris is better than Crossman

Morgan and Morris canceling and dropping us would be awful finish to a solid start. If this happens, I know the star system is bogus but Marrone really has to be questioned. No Doubt. It doesn't take a star system to realize that Morris is better than Crossman

We are still in it for Morris ... I wouldn't worry just yet.

so do we wait until saturday for a difinitive list of who made it and who cancelled?

so do we wait until saturday for a difinitive list of who made it and who cancelled?

One would think so ... the players that do show will be quite telling ...

A little worrisome if this is true that commits are not going to come up for their official visit.

They heard Bill Brasky was committing to play the whole defensive side of the ball, so they figured they'd get no playing time...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom