dont shoot the messenger | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

dont shoot the messenger

That's not good at all. Our DL is very unproven except Bromley. Lot of players will be counted on who will have zero to little experience. When a position is unproven, having as many options as possible increases the likelihood that some will step up and make the position successful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's not good at all. Our DL is very unproven except Bromley. Lot of players will be counted on who will have zero to little experience. When a position is unproven, having as many options as possible increases the likelihood that some will step up and make the position successful.

Crume and Jones both had experience last year so there's 3 experienced players at D-tackle. Also there's Raymond and the kid from Long Island with great potential So I would say we at in excellent shape on the interior.

Crume and Jones both had experience last year so there's 3 experienced players at D-tackle. Also there's Raymond and the kid from Long Island with great potential So I would say we at in excellent shape on the interior.

I said the DL which is the DT and DE positions. I also said little to none. Little means not extensive which is what we have returning and none is the newcomers. Nobody you mentioned and none of the DE's started nor had extensive experience. I believe we will be OK but it is certainly a position that is an unknown.

we should know in 2-3 weeks if he will be able to join us this yr

we should know in 2-3 weeks if he will be able to join us this yr

Just want to be clear - two/three weeks to join and play this upcoming season or two/three weeks to join the team at all?

If he doesn't want to - or isn't capable of - get it done in college, then he should just go play professional football. Of course there is a VERY good chance he is not good enough to make it in the NFL. So that college work becomes pretty damn important.
You can't just go and play professional football, at least not in the NFL.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

WW is joining Thomas Holley during Holley's visit. WW is a vocal member of the Syracuse Football family.

#swaggercuse

I freaking love WW -- really hope he makes it here eventually.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom