dont start a fight in a bathroom | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

dont start a fight in a bathroom

Civil would be silly. Presumably these guys have very little money. There is no insurance coverage, unless there is some type of negligence by the facility.
The football guys and wrestler guys have hired lawyers. My guess is that they didn’t do that for their jollies. Who knows what will happen? Don’t know but lawyers do like billable hours so I am sure that they will be doing something.

If you watch closely the guy who shoved the wrestler did it when the wrestler was looking straight at his brother. So from his vantage point he looked away and someone took a shot at him. I presume other things happened prior to that shove because it looks like he wiped blood off his face. Certainly the whole timeline will play out in court and there's likely cameras in the bar recording. My guess would be those football players are not innocent.
I would agree that the football players are probably not innocent but you can’t go punch someone out that you think may have pushed you.

I think I read that the mma kid tore his rotator cuff or something and hired an attorney. Maybe a lawyer on the board can weigh in but I can’t imagine the kid would win a case in court against a guy that didn’t even touch him(according to video).

I would agree that the football players are probably not innocent but you can’t go punch someone out that you think may have pushed you.

I think I read that the mma kid tore his rotator cuff or something and hired an attorney. Maybe a lawyer on the board can weigh in but I can’t imagine the kid would win a case in court against a guy that didn’t even touch him(according to video).
The MMA kid is a college wrestler at another school. He has a bloody nose at the beginning of the video. It appears that there's more to the cause of the fight than what we see in the video.

The MMA guy didn't unleash on the guy who pushed/attacked him, he unleashed on his friend standing next to him, who per the video was just talking.
What does this response have to do with my post?

Hey Brooklyn I agree that if a person tells you to get the f out and when you are not looking, is 1 of 2 people that shoves you that a fight is not the response in that singular situation but as I mentioned I think that something definitely occurred prior to that happening. An educated guess would be that one of the football players drew blood first based on the wrestler seemingly wiping some from his face. My guess is a combination of elements led to the video that is out there. The video we see is the second half of the fight is my guess.

Hey Brooklyn I agree that if a person tells you to get the f out and when you are not looking, is 1 of 2 people that shoves you that a fight is not the response in that singular situation but as I mentioned I think that something definitely occurred prior to that happening. An educated guess would be that one of the football players drew blood first based on the wrestler seemingly wiping some from his face. My guess is a combination of elements led to the video that is out there. The video we see is the second half of the fight is my guess.
Oh yeah I totally agree something had to have happened before video started rolling.

I’m just saying according to video it was jean jacket guy that pushed him and may have been jean jacket guy that bloodied mma dudes nose.

All I know is I’m way more invested in finding out what happened pre-video than I should be lol

I love it

As my small crew as grown older that is the same exact move we have had to pull a couple times

My motto has always been never get into an altercation (of any kind) with someone who has less to lose than you do

It turns out the instigators very often have less. Never been able to figure out why that is...
This is my philosophy when driving in NYC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom