dont start a fight in a bathroom | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

dont start a fight in a bathroom

So this exact thing literally happened one night in a college bar I was bar tending and running. Except it was 1 guy and his girl. And the perps
Crossed WAY over the line with his girl. And my 1 guy beat both their azzes. But before he did he warned them both that his hands were licensed deadly weapons. Neither listened and I barely had time to call the cops before they hit the floor.

2. The dude in the crapper finishes his business, drink in hand :)vomit:), sees a guy on top of another, just raining punches, puts a hand on the puncher, and then thinks better of it, like "nah, I'm out"
Lots of highlights on this video, but that one was my favorite. He was so nonchalant it was amazing

I remember a recent bachelor party where a fight was about to start.

I loudly yelled to my friends "We have assets now!" And that settled things down quickly.

We let the douche bags have the barseats they wanted so badly and took our several thousand dollar bartab to a more civilized location.

I loudly yelled to my friends "We have assets now!" And that settled things down quickly.

We let the douche bags have the barseats they wanted so badly and took our several thousand dollar bartab to a more civilized location.
Good thing that didn’t get misheard as azzes

You don't got to be Stonewall Jackson to know you don't want to fight in a bathroom.

bbbe361d-f759-482e-91f5-61792496539a_screenshot.jpg

I'm a little old and admittedly don't keep up with modern-day slang. What does "We have the assets now!" mean in this context. Are you also an accountant by trade?

I love it

As my small crew as grown older that is the same exact move we have had to pull a couple times

My motto has always been never get into an altercation (of any kind) with someone who has less to lose than you do

It turns out the instigators very often have less. Never been able to figure out why that is...

I think he means they are older now and have stuff that can be taken in a lawsuit. Houses, money, etc

Right!

Nothing good can come from a bar fight. You lose? You get beat up...

You win? Something far worse happens, you get sued for everything you've worked for!

When the best case scenario is getting beaten up by somebody with nothing to lose, it's really easy to walk away

I'm a little old and admittedly don't keep up with modern-day slang. What does "We have the assets now!" mean in this context. Are you also an accountant by trade?

Investment Advisor Representative, actually. Accountants are on the same team, but I play attack, they are the goalies. :)

That seems like a flaw in our legal system if you can beat someone unconscious in retaliation for getting lightly pushed.
Or, adherence to Darwinism and your peers saying the guy got what he deserved. Also, if the guy can get up, he can still hurt you.

if you dont have friends around if it goes bad..

Ok Wr fight
A couple thoughts regarding the fight.

The kid with the blood who started punching clearly has a background in Jits although his punches were solid with good technique.

I find it interesting that he wanted to go to ground. That could be because of his Jits background.

Rule #1 in a fight is, if possible, don't go to ground as you never know if the other guy has friends and, if he does and you go to ground, you are now vulnerable. If there were other football players in the bar and they walked in, both kids would have been toast.

Once you get in extremely close, elbows and knees are the best weapons. Both are extremely devastating and can be used very effectively in tight quarters.

That seems like a flaw in our legal system if you can beat someone unconscious in retaliation for getting lightly pushed.
If I get attacked by someone who is both bigger and stronger than me, I am looking to inflict maximum damage immediately.

The longer the fight goes on, the better the odds are for the bigger, stronger person.

If I get attacked by someone who is both bigger and stronger than me, I am looking to inflict maximum damage immediately.

The longer the fight goes on, the better the odds are for the bigger, stronger person.
The MMA guy didn't unleash on the guy who pushed/attacked him, he unleashed on his friend standing next to him, who per the video was just talking.

The MMA guy didn't unleash on the guy who pushed/attacked him, he unleashed on his friend standing next to him, who per the video was just talking.
If you watch closely the guy who shoved the wrestler did it when the wrestler was looking straight at his brother. So from his vantage point he looked away and someone took a shot at him. I presume other things happened prior to that shove because it looks like he wiped blood off his face. Certainly the whole timeline will play out in court and there's likely cameras in the bar recording. My guess would be those football players are not innocent.

A couple thoughts regarding the fight.

The kid with the blood who started punching clearly has a background in Jits although his punches were solid with good technique.

I find it interesting that he wanted to go to ground. That could be because of his Jits background.

Rule #1 in a fight is, if possible, don't go to ground as you never know if the other guy has friends and, if he does and you go to ground, you are now vulnerable. If there were other football players in the bar and they walked in, both kids would have been toast.

Once you get in extremely close, elbows and knees are the best weapons. Both are extremely devastating and can be used very effectively in tight quarters.
Wrestling background.

If you watch closely the guy who shoved the wrestler did it when the wrestler was looking straight at his brother. So from his vantage point he looked away and someone took a shot at him. I presume other things happened prior to that shove because it looks like he wiped blood off his face. Certainly the whole timeline will play out in court and there's likely cameras in the bar recording. My guess would be those football players are not innocent.
Court? Was someone arrested ( I have not been following)

Court? Was someone arrested ( I have not been following)
The articles I have seen suggest lawyers have been ponied up on both sides. I don’t believe anyone has been arrested. Maybe civil action? Don’t know.

The articles I have seen suggest lawyers have been ponied up on both sides. I don’t believe anyone has been arrested. Maybe civil action? Don’t know.
Civil would be silly. Presumably these guys have very little money. There is no insurance coverage, unless there is some type of negligence by the facility.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom