Doug would red-shirt a Kraken if he had on on the roster | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Doug would red-shirt a Kraken if he had on on the roster

I think we're just getting started.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I was thinking the same.

You wanna continue with mythical creatures as recruits (Sasquatch at MLB) or debate whether a Kraken would commit more or less personal fouls than Michael Hay?

I was thinking the same.

You wanna continue with mythical creatures as recruits (Sasquatch at MLB) or debate whether a Kraken would commit more or less personal fouls than Michael Hay?
I give a slight edge to Hay.

I bet the slender man could punt.

I think we're just getting started.

Its up to you. I'm the dummy and you're all the smart guys. I got that much down pat.:p

Technically we already have the flash. He's a qb but has lined up at RB thus far.
The kid has tried his best despite extremely poor play selection and design Give him the ball beyond the LOS. Swing pass or a slant off the slot. This freaking football; not rocket surgery

"Release the Kraken" would only be heard in a mythological recanting of a story involving the beast.Doug would say "we need to build him up for Div1 ball A year of Sand C is going to do wonders for our Kraken.":bat:
That reminds me of a funny thing my wife said over the summer while we were at Home Depot. Two sales people walked by us and each said, "Can I help you with anything guys"? After the second one said it, my wife looks at me and says, "You know dear, if one more sales person calls me a guy today, I am going to unbutton my blouse and unleash the Krakens"! I just about fell over when she said it.

That reminds me of a funny thing my wife said over the summer while we were at Home Depot. Two sales people walked by us and each said, "Can I help you with anything guys"? After the second one said it, my wife looks at me and says, "You know dear, if one more sales person calls me a guy today, I am going to unbutton my blouse and unleash the Krakens"! I just about fell over when she said it.
Your wife sounds like she'd be fun at parties.

I had a buddy announce that he was going to release the kraken every time he got up to drop a duece.

I thought it was hilarious. The office assistant didn't appreciate it.

I had a buddy announce that he was going to release the kraken every time he got up to drop a duece.

I thought it was hilarious. The office assistant didn't appreciate it.

I think he meant release the chocolate hostages.

2004 was the last time Cuse released the Kraken. It took the form of Diamond Ferri.