Doug would red-shirt a Kraken if he had on on the roster | Syracusefan.com

Doug would red-shirt a Kraken if he had on on the roster

CaliCuse

All American
"Release the Kraken" would only be heard in a mythological recanting of a story involving the beast.Doug would say "we need to build him up for Div1 ball A year of Sand C is going to do wonders for our Kraken.":bat:

kraken?
nerd much?
try to lay off the jiffypop bro!
i'm more afraid of krackheads than krakens.
(although kraken spit is an excellent car window cleaner.)

Imagine how confusing it would get if we had a big, strong RB in the system that the coaches referred to as the "Krack Back."

"Release the Kraken" would only be heard in a mythological recanting of a story involving the beast.Doug would say "we need to build him up for Div1 ball A year of Sand C is going to do wonders for our Kraken.":bat:
He'd have to, because we'd wait half the season for the NCAA to decide on the kraken waiver rule.

kraken?
nerd much?
try to lay off the jiffypop bro!
i'm more afraid of krackheads than krakens.
(although kraken spit is an excellent car window cleaner.)
If you think that knowing about a Kraken is being a "nerd", you need to nerd up a bit. It falls within the relm of being educated in many aspects of life . Kraken doesn't even fall within the boundaries of
Pop culture". Its mythology. Some might have to use the cinematic approach to this genre I prefer a well rounded education.While I can't sit down with Steve Hawking and discuss string theory I feel confident to sit down with just about anyone and be able to carry on a conversation on just about any subject.Adding to their insights might be an expectation beyond my ability but not to the point of embarrassment.:cool:

If I remember correctly, the Kraken was huge and didn't move left or right at all. So he would need to certainly develop lateral mobility. Plus, all he did was stand there. How's he supposed to do his job with no forward movement? And what's his natural position?

Also, the Kraken doesn't strike me as a natural athlete. All of his motions were jerky and looked like he was made of clay.

To me, the Kraken would be a prime candidate for a Red Shirt.

I want multiple krakens... our offense needs to be multiple.

So this is what happens when you mix bath salts and an online forum...

I don't want to like this a million times, I need to like this a million times.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

If I remember correctly, the Kraken was huge and didn't move left or right at all. So he would need to certainly develop lateral mobility. Plus, all he did was stand there. How's he supposed to do his job with no forward movement? And what's his natural position?
Nose guard. That was easy. Next question.

Also, the Kraken doesn't strike me as a natural athlete. All of his motions were jerky and looked like he was made of clay.

So that explains Lou Alexander. :D

I love how every Cali thread, without fail, has a poster asking Cali if he's lost his mind. At what point do people cherish the gem that the Orange God has given us and stop questioning his depth and divine omniscience?

Ps. zCali does not believe in said Orange God

Nose guard. That was easy. Next question.

The Kraken simply engulfs the entire opposing offense and spits ot the ones without the ball.The ball carrier is chewed and spit out on the nearest ref who blew his last call. The ball carrier is defecated at halftime. His odiferous condition causes him to be shunned by his teammates who refuse to play with him causing the opposing coach to forfeit the game thus qualifying them for the Big East Conference.:bang:

But if the Kraken played QB he could effectively execute a hand off to a player 20 yards down the field... if it didnt already eat all the other players on the field that is.

The Kraken really throws up alot of red flags which is probably why he'd be better of prepping a year or going the JUCO route instead of redshirting a season. If he devours his team mates there then we could just pull the scholarship offer.

I love how every Cali thread, without fail, has a poster asking Cali if he's lost his mind. At what point do people cherish the gem that the Orange God has given us and stop questioning his depth and divine omniscience?
The truth is, Cali's the only sane one on this ship of fools.

So this is Catch 22 and Cali is Captain Yossarian?
I'm moved very deeply by the absolute simplicity of that clause, and am letting out a respectful whistle.

What if his first name was Phil and his middle name was zMike? And he was a center? How could you red-shirt that?

P.S. - I second the nomination for Thread Title of the Year. :)

But if the Kraken played QB he could effectively execute a hand off to a player 20 yards down the field... if it didnt already eat all the other players on the field that is.

The Kraken really throws up alot of red flags which is probably why he'd be better of prepping a year or going the JUCO route instead of redshirting a season. If he devours his team mates there then we could just pull the scholarship offer.
I gotta wonder just much better the refs would call a game if the flagged a Kraken. A true Kraken wouldn't worry about being thrown out of a game for ripping a ref into several pieces for a bad call like the one against North western. A good stare down would encourage a bit of incontinence on the part of the ref More than the flag would turn out yellow. OK enough Kraken. The point was made and played out.:blah:

I gotta wonder just much better the refs would call a game if the flagged a Kraken. A true Kraken wouldn't worry about being thrown out of a game for ripping a ref into several pieces for a bad call like the one against North western. A good stare down would encourage a bit of incontinence on the part of the ref More than the flag would turn out yellow. OK enough Kraken. The point was made and played out.:blah:
I think we're just getting started.