Down goes ncst to lipscomb | Syracusefan.com

Down goes ncst to lipscomb

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
Some guy on lipscomb scored 44

Some guy on lipscomb scored 44
It was one of the better games i’ve seen this post season. Garrison Mathews scored 44 points for Lipscomb, but it was Kenny Cooper who should have been the MVP with 5 points and a huge steal in the final seconds that allowed them to win the game. Torin Dorn scored a career high 34 points for NC St. in his final game for the Wolfpack.

Lipscomb should have made the tournament, I understand that hindsight is 20/20 but it's messed up that North Carolina Central made the tournament. They played in the MEAC, a conference that only had three teams with winning records, the best overall team had 14 losses. Seven MEAC teams had 19 losses or more and four had 25 or more losses. That league just didn't deserve an automatic bid. Compare North Carolina Central's schedule to someone like TCU, NCST, Indiana, Wichita St or Lipscomb.
The SWAC was another Conference that didn't deserve a bid, two teams with winning records and seven teams with 19 or more losses. I think they should take another look at automatic bids.

Lipscomb should have made the tournament, I understand that hindsight is 20/20 but it's messed up that North Carolina Central made the tournament. They played in the MEAC, a conference that only had three teams with winning records, the best overall team had 14 losses. Seven MEAC teams had 19 losses or more and four had 25 or more losses. That league just didn't deserve an automatic bid. Compare North Carolina Central's schedule to someone like TCU, NCST, Indiana, Wichita St or Lipscomb.
The SWAC was another Conference that didn't deserve a bid, two teams with winning records and seven teams with 19 or more losses. I think they should take another look at automatic bids.
lipscomb is 62nd in SRS with a 192nd ranked SOS

i wonder if nc central is the worst tournament team ever. they have the easiest schedule in the country this year. SRS is 310 out of 353

my 79 year old mom did a bracket this year, she picked nc central to win the national championship because she just thought it was NC and my dad didn't catch it.

lipscomb? is that some kind of a mustache groomer ?

fear_beard_comb.jpg

College basketball teams that wish they weren't playing the game they are playing tend not to do well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom