Draftexpress has James going 60th | Syracusefan.com

Draftexpress has James going 60th

Gabjon

All American
It is the first Draftexpress mock draft that has him getting drafted released today. I still like him 28th to the Spurs.

Gourgi Daeng at 25 surprises me. Noel and Len in the top 5 with huge question marks (and both currently out of commission). I think Daeng is a big man with nice game and upside.

It is the first Draftexpress mock draft that has him getting drafted released today. I still like him 28th to the Spurs.

If the Spurs already have Danny Green, who is an accomplished player that James is trying to emulate, why would they draft James that high?

If the Spurs already have Danny Green, who is an accomplished player that James is trying to emulate, why would they draft James that high?
Because they play different positions. When you run a high pick and roll offense you need multiple shooters spacing the floor. The person whose minutes he would be taking is Matt Bonner's not Green.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4 Beta

The Alamo would be the perfect place for James. SA was one shooter short of winning the championship. When Danny Green wasn't making shots in Game 7, they had no Shane Battier to suddenly light it up. With SA's precision passing offense, James would get enough open looks to be effective, and making his shots would open up the middle for Timmeh to do what Timmeh do.-VBOF

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom