Drake and Doris Burke | Syracusefan.com

Drake and Doris Burke

That whole thing was weird to me. Doris does a good job IMO and is very knowledgeable in her field. She was a good player. I don't find her to be extremely attractive nor unattractive. Just a strange thing to see during an NBA broadcast and I'd prefer not to think about Drake and Doris getting it on.

My favorite Doris Burke line ever was "Devendorf can smell deuces" just a classic and she recovered well moving on like it was nothing.

He said it with such disgust. It was great.

He really did and then just walked away. It's like when they asked about Westbrook's wardrobe as well. KD was too nice to people for too long. He's sick of everybody at this point other than GS staff and tea> he has been harassed for past couple years for dumb stuff. Pretty clear in his interviews that he will answer basketball related questions, other than that don't bother

I found this funny. I like Drake and how he seems like he is being himself all the time and having a good time. He's not acting a certain way to impress people or seem cool like many celebrities.

What's wrong with Doris? I think she is an extremely knowledgeable color commentator.

She's always rubbed me the wrong way, too. Sometimes it feels like she's a professor teaching a class about how basketball is played. It gets old quick for me.

All I know about Drake is he's some rapper somewhere, and I had to Google Doris Burke. She looks nice. I hope they have fun. :noidea:

Someone should kill this thread, push it into a river at night, and then just pretend it didn't happen just like the guy Landry killed in season 2 of Friday Night Lights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom