Drake and Doris Burke | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Drake and Doris Burke

Drake sucks and Doris sucks. Good for them.
I really don't know Drake's music but DORIS is a HELLUVA broadcaster.

TrueBlue have you ever done any type of performing in front of a group of people. In person, not with the safe shield of Internet anonymity? Let's say, after appearing in an 8th grade play?

Because if not I would dearly love to see you try to do a five minute open mic set at a comedy venue. If you are in NYC for the MSG game it's easy to arrange.

image.jpg
Got to love the Drake.

I really don't know Drake's music but DORIS is a HELLUVA broadcaster.

TrueBlue have you ever done any type of performing in front of a group of people. In person, not with the safe shield of Internet anonymity? Let's say, after appearing in an 8th grade play?

Because if not I would dearly love to see you try to do a five minute open mic set at a comedy venue. If you are in NYC for the MSG game it's easy to arrange.

I don't get the Doris sucks at her job stuff. By any measure she is very knowledgeable, professional and does an excellent job. I get that sometimes a broadcasters voice or catch phrase can be annoying to listeners and that is a criticism I could understand although its not the case for me with Doris. Just saying she isn't good at what she does, doesn't fly with me because she obviously does a very good job and knows basketball and the players.

I don't get the Doris sucks at her job stuff. By any measure she is very knowledgeable, professional and does an excellent job. I get that sometimes a broadcasters voice or catch phrase can be annoying to listeners and that is a criticism I could understand although its not the case for me with Doris. Just saying she isn't good at what she does, doesn't fly with me because she obviously does a very good job and knows basketball and the players.
She is pretty knowledgeable. To me she is OK - kinda meh. Her love affair with Jamie Dixon is a whole other thing.

She is pretty knowledgeable. To me she is OK - kinda meh. Her love affair with Jamie Dixon is a whole other thing.

See I can understand the Dixon criticism and I buy that but who is out there doing a considerably better job on NBA broadcasts. There's only a few IMO. I think everyone even guys like Vangundy, Jackson and Hubbie have gotten on my nerves from time to time but they do a very good job for the most part.

Yeah. Jay Wright is better looking, obviously the better coach and doesn't teach his kids thug ball.

However, if Doris and Jamie are both unattached (or even if they DO have SOs), maybe Dix-on has some hidden attractions you and I aren't aware of

Great. Pretty soon using the word "thirsty" is gonna make me a racist or a s e xist, or both.:bang:

It's not racist at all, relax. Drake is a little bit thirsty, it looks like Doris is going to let him have a sip. I volunteer to keep Rihanna company while Doris is giving Degrassi the play by play.

18369910.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom