Dream 2013 class? | Syracusefan.com

Dream 2013 class?

Jazz P

Walk On
Mine would be ennis.rondae Jefferson. and prob okonoboh. Not too impressed with Anya. What's yours?

Id be good with that... But okonoboh is no center,which could be a big need

Anatomy101 with Kate Beckinsale and Scarlett Johannson
Never understood the scarlet love fest...her face is not great. Beckinsale on the other hand is a prized piece. How bout this upton chick... Boom

Id be good with that... But okonoboh is no center,which could be a big need
if we get Noel it might not be a need because we may have Coleman and Keita still

Never understood the scarlet love fest...her face is not great. Beckinsale on the other hand is a prized piece. How bout this upton chick... Boom

Enjoy.

http://www.break.com/index/kate-upton-perfectly-timed-slow-motion-2084489

but to answer the question,
Ennis
Jefferson (can he play the 2 at 6'6"? would be huge)
Chris Walker or Goodluck Okonoboh or Anya

Have only seen Anya play in that one game against Shabazz Mohammed's team. wasn't too impressed. definitely a project on offense, seems like he just threw the ball at the glass a number of times, think he played alright on D though at times.

Mine would be ennis.rondae Jefferson. and prob okonoboh. Not too impressed with Anya. What's yours?
I would be good with Ennis and Jefferson I agree with you on Anya he only had 4 points against Paul the 6th the other night he is just so soft it's ridiculous. If people thought Melo was a project wait until you see Anya

I say we have 1% getting Chris Walker, but didn't we say that about Rak? Similar skillset also. Granted Rak was close with Cooney, and familiar with Dion and Scoop. Walker seems like an SEC/ACC guy coming from the Florida panhandle.

Yea ive heard walker is most likely staying in the south, should be interesting hiw this class ends up, has the potential to be a great one

I will ne'er understand those who obsess over Zooey Deschanel either, but to each their own. Scarlett is my goddess.
Scarlett-Johansson-9-640x960.jpg

Alex Kline (@TheRecruitScoop)
3/5/12 8:36 PM
Ohio State was in to see BeeJay Anya, a 2013 big man from DeMatha (MD), today.

BeeJay Anya: Rising to the Occasion

A long list of schools are after the talented big man. Anya lists, “Kansas, Texas, Ohio State, Syracuse, Georgetown, Maryland, UCLA, Missouri, Indiana, Kentucky, Duke, North Carolina and the majority of the schools in the Big East and ACC.”
With only one true unofficial visit under his belt in UCLA – a trip which he enjoyed – Anya is not sure where he will visit in the spring and summer. At this point, the burly center says no schools stand out to him but he is considering each and every one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom