Drew Allen to Cuse?? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Drew Allen to Cuse??

NC State Fans remind me of Rutgers fans but NC State has actually won things at some point so fans is where that comparison starts and ends.

Wasnt comparing fans...comparing the fact that when we offered someone in the past they also showed up with a Rutgers offer and now when we offer someone they also have an NC State offer. Probably makes sense n ow since both coaching staffs come from the same recruiting areas.

Wasnt comparing fans...comparing the fact that when we offered someone in the past they also showed up with a Rutgers offer and now when we offer someone they also have an NC State offer. Probably makes sense n ow since both coaching staffs come from the same recruiting areas.

Gotcha. I'm not sure if NC State is offering before or after us at this point but we are after alot of the same guys. Obviously Rutgers just followed us around and offered guys after we were on them.

NC State Fans remind me of Rutgers fans but NC State has actually won things at some point so fans is where that comparison starts and ends.
I say this in all sincerity, but I honestly believe that fans of both programs suffer from an inferiority complex. RU fans try to believe that their 1 or 2 "glory years" (when they still failed to capture the BE title) make them a national power. NCSt fans have to live with being stuck in the same Raleigh-Durham metropolitan area in the shadow of their largest rivals (UNC and Duke).

I say this in all sincerity, but I honestly believe that fans of both programs suffer from an inferiority complex. RU fans try to believe that their 1 or 2 "glory years" (when they still failed to capture the BE title) make them a national power. NCSt fans have to live with being stuck in the same Raleigh-Durham metropolitan area in the shadow of their largest (UNC and Duke).

I agree. The difference being NC State has 10 ACC chapionships and 2 national championships in hoops and 7 ACC championships in football. Granted these were all in the 70's and 80's or prior but what does Rutgers have to compare to that?

I agree. The difference being NC State has 10 ACC chapionships and 2 national championships in hoops and 7 ACC championships in football. Granted these were all in the 70's and 80's or prior but what does Rutgers have to compare to that?

That one Thursday night game!!!

I say this in all sincerity, but I honestly believe that fans of both programs suffer from an inferiority complex. RU fans try to believe that their 1 or 2 "glory years" (when they still failed to capture the BE title) make them a national power. NCSt fans have to live with being stuck in the same Raleigh-Durham metropolitan area in the shadow of their largest (UNC and Duke).

Yes. State is the Red headed stepchild of the Triangle.